chapter 8

Iris' pov

I ran out side to see Y/n getting beat up by a speedster that looks like the flash, but the suit is not the right colors. Y/n was flung into a a street light. She hit it with a sickening crash.

"You are in my way to getting what I want little girl." He said, his voice deeper then the flash. "I am in no one's way. I have someone to meet right now." Y/n said trying to get up. Show your self little girl." He said as he kicked her in the abdomen.

"I have nothing to show, I will not fight you." Y/n said. Y/n looked blooded and brused. "What are you doing? Use your powers!" He yelled as he grabbed her by the shirt. "I have no powers!" She yelled. I have never been so scared in my whole life.

"I will fight no matter what, but you are not worth fight with or fighting with." Y/n said. "You will pay for this!" He yelled before he ran off with y/n somewhere. "Oh shit." I said before I called the team. I can't lose Y/n, I cant.

I when to star Labs. "What's wrong Iris." Cisco asked. "This." I said playing the video of Y/n and that other speedster. "Y/n took a ton of hits that can be really harmful to any one even Barry." Caitlin said. "We need to find her before it's to late." I said.