chapter 7

Your pov

I got Iris' voice mail. It is 10:58am. I used my super speed to get to Jitters. But then I was punched in the face by the flash, well someone who looks good damn like him. "OW! What the bloody hell! Bruh that is not god damn cool!" I said.

Then I was bunched at again. I was nocked to the ground. I will not use my powers as long as I am not in my costume. I spite out some blood. "Why the bloody hell are you doing this I did nothing wrong." I said.

"You are in my way to getting what I want little girl." He said, his voice deeper then the flash, his suit is not the right colors as well. "Show your self little girl." He said as he kicked me in the abdomen. I coughed up blood. "I will not fight you."

I got up slowly. People where recording and staying away. I looked blooded and brused. "What are you doing? Use your powers!" He yelled. "I have no powers!" I yelled. I lied so no one will know my secret. I will not let anyone to get hurt.

I will never let anyone get hurt case of me. I was kicked in the side of my body this time. I fell to the ground. My powers are messing up so I can't use them anyways. I got up slowly. "I will fight no matter what." I said. he grabbed me by the shirt and took me somewhere.