chapter 2

"What have I done." Barry said. At this point he new neighbors de'm fucked up. Me messed up everyone lives just so he could get what he wanted. Something happened in this to timeline that. Y/n will not talk to anyone even Barry. Barry walked into the house.

Y/n and Iris where not at the house like before. "Hey Joe, hey Cisco." Barry said. "Hey Barry." The two said. "Where is iris and Y/n?" Barry asked. "Barry you know why They are not here." Joe said. "Plus y/n has not talked to us in a year."

"Well she is mute at this point." Cisco said. "Why is she mute? I don't really remember." Barry said. "A year in a half ago her girlfriend was killed in front of her. She thought she was not fast enough so she left to work on her speed. Never heard from her since."

"Is there something wrong between It is and Y/n?" Barry asked. "They have hated each other since you guys where children, Barry." Joe said. Barry ran off to Felicity. Barry started talking really fast where Felicity could not understand. "Barry slow down and tell me."

"I messed up the timelines." I said. "Again! How many times do we have to say not to!" Felicity said. "I know I know." Barry said. "What is different Barry?" Felicity asked. "Y/n and Iris hate each other and they are not a couple." Barry said first. "Wait what?" Felicity said.