chapter 15

Iris walked to where Y/n was to find out Y/n was passed out. "Shit." Iris said when she seen y/n on the ground. Iris looked up. She was in a state of calamity as she seen Reverse Flash. Well the female. "Shit y/n wake up. Please."

Iris was scared and did not want to lose y/n. "Please wake up." Iris wisphered. "It's to late for you Iris West L/n." She said. The thing is Y/n & Iris are not married in this time line yet. "W-what me and Y/n are not married."

"Stupid Allen." Reverse Flash said before running off. "Wonder what she meant by that." Iris said before taking Y/n to the med bay. Soon everyone was awake. "What happen?" Caitlin asked. Iris was somewhat indulging herself into a court of Ice cream. "There was a female, dress like the reverse flash."

"There is a female reverse flash?" Barry asked. "Well there is someone that trained me. Harmony Wells." Y/n said. "She also called me Iris West L/n." Iris said. "She is from the future. Since the time change the things in the future is fucked up." Y/n said.

Iris sighed. "It's ok. Everything will be fine." Caitlin said. "Yeah everything will be fine. Case will will kick her ass." Y/n said. "Y/n she knows everything about you." Iris said. "She knows the fact I have feelings for you and will protect you at all cast and that is true."