chapter 3

"So you mean my speedster girlfriend with Iris west?" Felicity asked. "She is your girlfriend?" Barry asked her. "Yes Barry we started dating a year ago." She said. "Oh I so fucked everything up." Barry said. Barry check the computer and ran his hand through his hair.

"I need to fix this. Where is Y/n at?" Barry asked. "home. She does not wanna talk to you. She loathes being around you." Felicity said. "What did I do?" Barry asked. "You bullied her so several. She when throw the same thing as you Barry but the thing is she is the soul surviver."

"Damn." Barry said. Barry then ran to star labs. He seen Wally, Iris, Cisco and Caitlin. "Hey." Barry said. Caitlin waved, Iris throw up a peace sign Wally waved and Cisco walked off to a different room. Barry sighs a bit. Soon he had to save the town

~after he saved the town and he told team Flash what happened~

"So be for you made flask point. I could have been with the girl that hates me?" Iris asked. "Yes. But y/n Likes you." Barry said. Iris lunges at him but was stopped by Cisco and Caitlin.

"LET ME GO!" Iris yelled. "If we do you kill him!" Cisco said as Caitlin did most of the work of keeping Iris at Bay. "Iris you are so god damn strong." Cisco said. "I know." Iris said in anger as all she seen was red when it came to Barry.