Chapter 46

* warning! Mature content ahead*

"You sure you're up to this tonight?" Daniel asks as he walks into the bedroom after taking a shower. The white towel is wrapped dangerously low around his waist, barely gripping his hips. I watch from my burgundy chair as the beads of water slowly meander down across his abs. The sight of his muscles as he roughly rubs his wet hair with another white towel while he speaks to me makes me drop my well worn copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire down clumsily on the table.

For the first time since I was discharged from hospital I feel like a want his hands all over me. The urgency of this alien feeling takes my breath away as I have not wanted him to even touch me in that way since I woke up in the hospital. My therapist has repeatedly reassured me that my libido would return in time, but I have been so frightened that I had lost my spark. Daniel has never attempted for us to have sex either. I wonder fleetingly whether he's been aware of the signals I must have been giving off, or whether one of the outspoken females in my life had told him to be patient.

My heart begins to pound in my chest just thinking about what I want him to do to me. The elation of this unexpected progress makes me want to do a little dance right in the middle of the room. His ocean blue eyes meet mine innocently without any idea of the thoughts that are spiralling through my head.

I stand up with a grin realising there must be a blush rising across my cheeks from how hot I feel. "Tonight was my idea, Daniel. I'm looking forward to it." My eyes graze over every inch of him, and I feel myself biting the corner of my lip. Suddenly, I don't want to talk about the dinner party I have planned in a few hours. In fact, I don't want to talk at all.

"Like what you see?" He laughs tentatively. I watch the battle forging in his eyes as he wrestles with himself about whether he should make a move or not.

My heart soars at the sight of him. He's clearly caught between not wanting to rush me, but wanting us to be intimate again. Judging by the developing bulge appearing from underneath the towel, I cannot help but smirk that the latter seems to be winning.

I close the gap between us, and stand up on my tiptoes to gently kiss his lips. "Definitely." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear, answering both his spoken question and the unsaid one.

Without another word I take his hand and lead him over to the bed. He sits down, but stops me from climbing on top of him.

Before he has chance to ask me whether I'm really ready to have sex again, I press my forefinger across his lips to silence him. "Please don't make a big deal out of this. Thank you for being so patient with me for the last few months, but now... I want... no, I need you inside of me." The words fall from my mouth more desperately than I intended.

His expression immediately breaks into his million dollar smile before he pulls me to him. My hands reach for his wet hair, and my body feels as though it's finally awakening as my fingers glide through it. Goosebumps rise across my arms like an unstoppable tidal wave making me shudder involuntarily.

We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity, both savouring the moment.

I lower my head to his and kiss him with all of the passion I feel growing inside of me. Our tongues explore each other and begin their familiar fight for dominance. His hands grip my hair as he holds me in place.

"I love your hair like this." He says sincerely while twirling my wavy hair that now falls to just above my shoulders.

"Good." I comment before kissing him deeply.

His fingertips trail a path of heat as they graze up and down my naked thighs. Each time Daniel rises a little higher towards my waiting core. As I'm only dressed in one of Daniel's t.shirts, he suddenly grips the hem with both hands that then close around my bum to lift me onto him.

I let out a shaky gasp as I feel his length against my folds, only separated by my lace knickers. Daniel crashes his lips to mine again, kissing me until I know my lips will be swollen. I reach between us to open the towel causing him to spring free. As we continue to kiss I grind against him making me feel like I could burst.

When I reach to take him in my hands, he gently pulls my hand back. "I won't be able to last if you do that, Lizzie." He shakes his head firmly. Daniel then easily picks me up, and holds me still in the air as we continue to caress each other. I wrap my legs around him, so that I can hold his length against me.

Swiftly Daniel turns and slowly places me down on the bed. He leans down on either side of me, fully naked. My body is literally vibrating with need for him to make love to me. He then slowly lifts the t.shirt up my body placing soft kisses on the insides of both of my thighs.

The breath hitches in my throat as he inches closer. "You're so fucking wet." He mutters before kissing my core through my soaked knickers. I feel my body buck as he makes contact with my sensitive heat, causing every nerve ending to pulse. He slides my knickers out of the way as his tongue invades me.

As he circles repeatedly I can feel my orgasm building quickly. Daniel must sense I'm close because he inserts two fingers inside me that mirror the rhythm that he has set.

Just as I'm about to reach ecstasy, I know  I need him inside me. "Stop!" I whisper before pleading with him. "I need you inside me, now."

Daniel smirks devilishly at me before removing the t.shirt from my body. He kisses his way up my stomach, making sure to kiss across my ugly scar. I don't even flinch as he touches it.

His lips then meet mine again forcing me to taste myself. As he enters me gradually I claw at his back feeling a release I never expected to appreciate again.

Daniel lowers his head to nibble and suck on my nipple, while he kneads my other breast with his expert fingers. He keeps the pace slow and intimate as I writhe beneath him, struggling to hold on.

"I love you." I say gruffly into his ear as I cling to him. "Oh, Daniel." I cry out in ecstasy as I feel tears fall across my cheeks. I continue to scratch and claw at his muscular back, whimpering while the feeling continues to ripple through me.

I feel Daniel tense as he shouts my name during his own release. He then lowers himself onto me fully while he is still inside me. "I love you too. God, I've missed you." He murmurs before kissing me one more time.

I turn to look at the clock on the beside table. "Shit! Everyone is going to be here soon." I giggle as I push him off me. I jump up, and head to the shower hearing Daniel laugh as I go.

- hey guys!

So sorry for the delay in uploading this chapter. It was half term here in England, so I booked the week off to spend with my family. I'm back now though 😀

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I think it was a huge step for Lizzie in her recovery... and who wouldn't want Daniel in a towel?!? Ha ha ha!

Thank you for still reading and I would love to hear what you think. Please tick the little star too xxx -