Texting 18

-timeskip again-

You: Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo Jinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........oppa.

JinJin: I AM WAY BETTER NOW THANKS FOR CALLING ME OPPA.

You: I wasn't asking about you, I was asking if Taetae is still okay from getting a scolding from all of you.

JinJin: I'm still sane, thank you.

You: Is this currently Taetae or Jin.

JinJin: Dis is Taetae.

You: Oh hello.

JinJin: Hullo DimSum.

You: U sure you okay?

JinJin: I'm fine, 谢谢.

You: Okay.......you sure?

JinJin: Duh.......no.

JinJin: I'm not myelf anymore.

JinJin: I HAVE LOST MY WEIRDNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You: Pretty sure you still have it, where is Jin anyway?

JinJin: Asleep.

You: Awake?

JinJin: No, asleep.

You: Okay.

JinJin: Shiet Yoongi woke up from his sleep, gotta put down Jin hyung's phone before he catches me, bye!

You: Kay bye......

-Banging The Socks-

Namjoonie: Kookie did you change the group name?

Kookiesss: Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Jiminie: Banging The Socks? Lol.

Yoongs: Someone switch places with me......Jin hyung is sleep-talking and I can't take my daily nap.

Taetae: Switch places with me too!

Kookiesss: No, Yoongi hyung I'll switch with you just so I can stay with TaeTae.

Taetae: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......

Jiminie: OH COME ON!

Namjoonie: And once again Jin hyung messed up.

Taetae: What now?

Namjoonie: Actually, it's not Jin hyung's fault, it's Tae's!

Taetae: WHAT DID I DO!?

Namjoonie: You told DimSum about Jin hyung's condition and she rushed over to the hospital! Now the papparazzi spotted her and they caught her in the room and everything! It's all over the Internet now!

Taetae: So that's wheret he bright flash of light behind me came from........

Namjoonie: -sends a news link, again-

DimSumie: Oh come onnnnnnnnnn....not again!

-da news clip bois-

"Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo people of the KPOP world. Today we have an update on Kim Seok-jin of BTS's dating scandal with a mysterious girlllll.

So as you remember, last time they were going on a date together, and now the mysterious girl is visiting Kim Seok-jin in the hospital! Our sources were strolling through the hospital corridors when they regonised the mysterious girl running through the corridor in front of them, they followed her, and saw her going in Room 108 of Hope Hospital.

As they peeked inside, they saw Kin Seok-jin propped up on pillows on a hospital bed and the mysterious girl throwing her arms around him. The rest of BTS were there too. Our sources were almost caught as Kin Tae-hyung of BTS supposedly tried to sneak out of the room.

Luckily they escaped and sent the news, videos and pictures to us. Here are some of them."

-Banging The Socks-

Taetae: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kookiesss: What's wrong TaeTae?

Taetae: There's a lot of ARMIES clustered around the ward door! HELP USS! We're holding the door back to prevent armies from breaking the door down and bothering Jin hyung, but they're too strong! We're losing! Help me and Yoongi hyung rn!

DimSumie: OMG I'm coming!

Taetae: NO! DIMSUM STAY BACK! They will recognize you! Your face is all over the internet and ur social media is being spammed!

DimSumie: WHAT? HOW?

Taetae: ARMIES ARE SMART! NOW FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HELP US! OUR MANAGERS ARE GONNA TAKE AT LEAST 20 MINS TO GET HERE, AND BY THAT TIME THE DOOR WOULD'VE ALREADY BROKEN DOWN!

Namjoonie: WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY GUARDS! 

Taetae: THERE'S HUNDREDS OF ARMIES, 20 GUARDS AIN'T GON HELP.

Taetae: OH MY GOD JIN HYUNG HAS WOKEN UP FROM THE BANGING! BRB! TTYL! COME QUICK!