Texting 19

-private chat between Kookieeesss and you-

Kookieeesss: DimSum don't care about what TaeTae hyung said! Come help us at the hospital now! Jin hyung is having some kind of problem! He's crying out for you in his sleep and trashing around!

You: What?! Is he okay!? 

Kookieeesss: Obviously not! He's crying in his sleep and trashing around! He's, like, yelling out your name!Even the armies outside can hear him evem though the room is soundproof!

You: I'm coming! Has your manager arrived yet!?

Kookieeesss: I don't know! Hobi and Jimin hyung are shielding me while I am texting you! We're surrounded by armies!

You: Okay! Okay! But what about Namjoon?

Kookieeesss: He got seperated from us as we got ambushed by armies!

You: Hang tight! I'm coming!

-real life-

You rushed through multiple corridors, almost knocking down the same old lady from last time.

You stopped in your tracks as you saw dozens or even hundreds of fangirls crowded around Room 108. You looked clearer and saw Hoseok and Jimin pushing fans back from the door and Jungkook crouching and making a phone call. "DIMSUM!" You heard Jin yell from inside the room.

"AGH!" You heard Namjoon yell from somewhere in the middle of the fans. "DimSum!" Jungkook yelled as he spotted you. "Jungkookie you pabo!" Hoseok yelled.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized his mistake. Multiple fangirls turned around and spotted you. "Isn't this the girl with Jin oppa!?" One fan with a giant blue gift shrieked. "She is! She's the one that took Jin oppa away from us!" Another fan with purple highlights screeched.

A dozen fangirls ran after. "DimSum run!" Namjoon yelled. You stumbled as you quickly turned around and ran away. "After her!" One fangirl with a pink hat screamed.

A few nurses and doctors rushed into the scene. "What is going on he- AH!" A nurse yelled as one fangirl crashed into her.

You were familiar with this hospital as you were here almost everyday in the early years of your life. You took shortcuts and routes not much people know about and soon lost the fangirls.

You jogged back to Room 108. As you peeked around the corner, you saw guards and security dragging the fangirls away from the room.

A few nurses were helping the Bangtan Boys. "DimSum it's safe now," Hoseok waved you over as he noticed your black hair around the corner.

You peeked one more time before finally coming out to meet them. Hitman Bang was even there. He was staring daggers at you.

"Um...hello," you waved. Hitman Bang suddenly broke into a grin. "Thank you for leading most fangirls away from the boys! What a wonderful plan!" He shook your hand fastly. You stood up straighter. "Yes, my plan is awesome,"you grinned.

Taehyung opened the room door. "WARGH!" You all heard Jin yell. Then there were loud trashing sounds and a yell from Yoongi. "You guys are here! Please help Jin hyung!" Taehyung said, tears in his eyes.

You all ran in. Yoongi was holding his ass in pain. "He smacked my ass while he was trashing around!"

"DIMSUM PLEASE!" Jin yelled, tears trailing down his cheeks. "Are you sure he's asleep?" a doctor asked. "OBVIOUSLY HE IS! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE NERVE TO SMACK MY ASS IF HE IS AWAKE!" Yoongi yelled.

"If so, then he's having night terrors, it's a condition that makes people yell out and cry when they're sleeping. He's partially awake and he's confused and terrified. I wonder what terrors he's having to make it this serious," the doctor said (A/N: Yes, I did Google this lol)

"How do we wake him up?"Namjoon asked.

"Most of the time, the person who is having night terrors cannot be completely awoken, nor comforted. It is difficult to wake up someone during a night terror, and if left alone, most will simply settle back to sleep without waking, so it's best to just leave him be until he falls back asleep," the doctor said.

"Okay....." Namjoon said. "DIMSUM! NO!" Jin gasped. Jin suddenly started gasping for air. "Is he suffocating!?" Jungkoom screamed.

"No no, gasping for air is a normal thing to happen to someone when they are having night terrors," the doctor waved his hand in a 'no' motion.

"Okay....DimSum? Are you crying?!" Hoseok said. "S-shut up! Y-y'all are crying t-too!" You sniffled.

"Miss, it's okay. Night terrors are usually nothing serious, he'll be okay," the doctor patted your back. (A/N: Google is so helpful)

"Usually?"

(A/N: Sorry that there's very little texting here -.-)