Texting 33

KookieCake: Guys I think I got infected by the meme disease.

Elmariajin: Here we go

KookieCake: I don't know what to do!

KookieCake:

Elmariajin: Wow

Elmariajin: Wow

Namtiddies: Is that Jackson I see

KookieCake: yes

KookieCake:

Elmariajin: The bathroom is empty

KookieCake: Really? I can go cry my eyes out now.

Namtiddies: What is wrong with Kook anyways?

Elmariajin: The waitress he has a crush on, didn't 'notice' him.

Namtiddies: Oh.

TofuDimSum: HEY GUYS I'M HERE OWO

Elmariajin: Right on time, DimSum. I got something to tell you.

TofuDimSum: yeah tell me

Elmariajin: Meet me at oofaloompa Beach in half an hour

TofuDimSum: Alrighty then (._.)

-timeskip-

You wait patiently at the railing, looking out for Jin.

"Where the hell is he it's been 45 minutes!" You yelled, making people stare.

"Don't fall in love, it kills you," some random weird guy whispered as he passed you.

You stare at him weirdly as he walks away. Someone taps you on the shoulder and you jump.

"Hai-yah! Get away from me!" You yelled, throwing an air-punch.

The person who poked you, shakes with laughter. "DimSum, it's me, Jin. Do you want some ice cream?" The covered up figure said.

"Ice Cream? HELL YEAH!" You said, and ran to the nearest ice cream store.

You stopped in front of Jams Ice Cream Store.

"Hello! My name is Kyline! How may I help you?" The cashier asked with a kind grin.

Your eyes scanned the menu, hundreds if flavours in front of your eyes.

"I'll take one of Jimin's Lost Jams" you ordered. "I'll take the same," Jin said, throwing his arms around your shoulder.

"Alright! Coming right up!" Kyline grinned and went lifted up the cover for the ice cream.

"Azalea! Come help me with this!" Kyline said, struggling to open the lid for the vanilla ice cream.

"Coming," somewhere from the backroom yelled.

The two workers tried to pry the lid open, with no result.

"Let me help," Jin said, reaching for the lid behind the counter.

Even Jin struggled to open it. "It must be iced shut," Azalea said.

Jin pulled even harder and you laughed at him struggling to open the lid for the ice cream.

Kyline laughed as Jin finally opened the lid, but ended up throwing the ice cream far away with the momentum.

"Ah! I can pay for that!" Jin said. "Don't worry! Our boss doesn't mind anyways," Kyline said and grabbed another tub of vanilla ice cream, this time opening it easily.

Kyline and Azalea prepared the two ice creams quickly and gave it to you two.

"How much?" Jin said, taking out his wallet as you were enjoying your ice cream in the background.

"Free, we're giving away free ice cream today," Azalea smiled. Kyline nodded along with her.

"Oh? Thank you!" Jin said and dragged you out of he store.

He checked his phone. "It's 7.45pm, c'mon," Jin said and dragged you along with him

"Slow down! My ice cream's gonna fall!" You yelled.

After a few minutes to dragging, you guys stopped in a nice gazebo by the beach side, with pizza, hamburgers, Panda Express and Sprite stacked high.

"yassss I was getting hungry,"           You said, plopping down on a chair.

Jin sat down beside you and randomly said, "Hey DimSum, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

You choked on your Sprite and stared at him. "I ALMOST DIED OKAY!" You said and swiped your mouth with your hands.

"Is that a yes?" Jin said, leaning closer. "Geez where did you get this confidence from, this is getting cringey and I feel like I'm in a stupid cliche fanfiction-" you rambled.

"Yes or no?" Jin asked, the hope slowly dissapearing from his eyes.

"Cliche fanfiction it is," you rolled your eyes, "I think you mean Yes or Yes, cause I ain't gonna say anything but yes,"

(A/N: The cringe)

Jin grinned at you and you smirked back. "So cheesy..." Jin said, popping open a can of Sprite.

"This food ain't gonna finish themselves ey? Come on, help me eat that," you swirled your fork around.

Jin kissed you and stuffed a full pizza slice in his mouth.

---------------------

"Wooo they kissed!" Taehyung whispered, hiding behind the palm tree.

"You got the cheesy moment on camera Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Every detail,"  Yoongi said, looking at the camera.

"Okay perfect. We can blackmail Jin hyung now," Hoseok said.

Jungkook looked back from where he was spying at Jin and DimSum.

"Yeah Jin Hyung's gonna be in our control for at least the next few months," Jungkook grinned and the rest of the evil members grinned with him.

------------story end

(A/N: THE STORY IS FINISHED!)

Special characters: @yeonwoosh

@toomuchforjin

MUAHAHAHA