I love you

*Ray's POV*

"Yes tomorrow." In my view, Mama caressed Emma's cheeks. "Congratulations Norman, your shipment date has been set." I stop and my mind was all blank.

Tomorrow?

***

"Norman you need to escape." I said to him straightforwardly. "Or rather pretend to escape until the date we set for everyone to escape." The atmosphere is thick, I need to get Norman out of here, He can't die. Emma is panicking and nowhere near to thinking straight, I'm the only one who can keep calm.

"Sorry Ray, I can't." My eyes widen.

"Norman I had everything set as plan—"

"Ray.." He put both of his hand over my shoulders. "I've already accepted defeat."

"W-what no."

"Ray, the only possible way for you guys to escape is to let me be ship out and for you guys to continue on the plan." He gave me a weak smile. "There's no escaping this Ray, death? I'm prepared for it." I brushed his hands harshly.

"I'll save you, I won't let you die no matter what!" I stomped my feet. "Even if I have to force this upon you!" I slammed the door close.

***

Think Ray, think.. I put my hands on my face. This is getting frustrating, the thought of Norman being dead.

I shook my head. No.

"Arghhhhhh!" I screamed, just one plan please. Norman can't die. I realized that tears flow from my eyes. I'm powerless, I'm useless.

I should've been the one that is ship put not him!

"Dammit Norman, dammit!" Letting my head fall on the wall while sobbing, cold hands were wrapped against my waist. I heard a soft shush.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at his face with his bright blue eyes that match the night sky. "I made you cry." He wiped my tears away. "Take good care of yourself Ray, I don't want you being sad because of me." His hands made its way to my hair brushing it softly. "Always smile."

I wrapped my hands at him and hugged him tightly. I cried and cried as he tries to comfort me.

"I love you Norman." Tears are still uncontrollable, he replied with a smile.

"I love you too Ray." He leaned forward and planted a quick kiss.

"I'll miss you."

****
Pretty short but I ship them so much!!