I remember..

*Ray's POV*

I stared out of the window, sun gently hits my face. I can hear the kids happily playing outside. I smiled close-eyed, it's so peaceful now, we already achieved the things we dreamt about.

I sighed, I really had gotten old, wrinkles really do appear when you get older.

I stood up from my rocking chair and reached for my cane. I started with slow steps, approaching a picture frame of us.

Emma.

I really missed her, she was a great woman. After everything we've been through, we're finally free because of her.

"You're holding her picture again." I looked behind me and saw Phil standing there. "She was the best."

I nodded in agreement.

"I still remember her, fighting all those demons." He leaned at the door frame. "She was a badass, wiping out all them."

Wiping out all of them? But that wasn't what Emma wanted...

"Brother?" Phil said. "You remember her right? With guns and all of that."

My memories was so vivid. She.. did wipe out everything. Every demon. She died in my own arms with a satisfied smile, Emma, she really is gone.

"Out of my way!!!!" Someone pushed Phil, a small girl and grabbed my hand. "I'm getting you out of here!" For some reason, my rusty aching knee started moving again. I find my self out of breathe as I run as fast as I can. "I finally found you!"

"W-what are you talking about!?" My voice! "What is happening!" I'm running as if I'm young once more.

We steadily stopped, the girl holding on her knees as she catches her breathe.

"Who are you." I asked as I also pant.

"It's me!" The familiar green eyes and antenna hair, no, it can't be. "Emma!"

"No.. you c-can't be Emma, she's already dead." I said with tears building up into my eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed in anger and she stomped her way to me, she huffed and held my face.

"I'm Emma! Breathing and alive!"

"Emma is dead!" I said, not wanting to believe this illusion in front of me, I blink rapidly, hoping this will be gone.

"I. Am. Not. Dead!" My eyes widen as she pulled me in, her soft lips touched mine, I can feel warmth rising up to my head, her petite arms wrap around my neck as she tip toed.

Frozen in my spot, I couldn't move away. This is real right? Her grasp loosen up, everything went back to me. I remember everything.

I remember what we got to do.

She pulled from the kiss and eyes still blazing from anger.

"Now come on, I already know how to solve this." She held my hand tightly. "You should know better than to think I'm dead!" She said with a sweet smile.

This isn't an illusion right? Cause I wouldn't want to wake up from here.

-

HI!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!

This was pretty edgy but more on wholesome.. I know! I can't help myself from writing edgy stuff!

Anyway! Thank you for the support!

Y'ALL COOL.