His Song

*Isabella's POV*

I've been wandering in the dark for a long time I forgot how long it has been since I've seen light. I drag my aching foot through the forest.

I hear something.

A song, a beautiful one. I desperately followed that sound, legs are trembling but still hanging on. What is this, why is this voice giving me a light of hope. I stop to catch my breath, I feel dizzy. I can feel my body falling.

"Hey are you alright?" Strong arms wrap around me, I looked up and was welcomed with a blonde hair boy, eyes filled in worry. My body immediately became comfortable at his warmth, eyes getting tired and droopy. "Hey?" My vision blacked out.

***
Hey, my love, are you alone,
don't worry I won't let you go,
I'll hold your hands until it's cold
Walk until our feet are buried in dirt

The melody continue to ring in my ears, my sleep has been so far good. I never had a rest like this in my entire life.

".. walk until our feet are buried.. in dirt."

I opened my eyes slowly, the green eyed boy greeted me. "Your awake." He said and moved from his position from the window to the end of my bed. I looked around and the room filled with stuff that I haven't seen before. This is the most lights I've ever seen, but the most blinding one is the person who's hand on my forehead. "Your fever seems to have gone down."

He move and somehow looks like he's leaving me. I held his black coat. "Hey, it's okay, I'll be back." He assured which I responded with a nod. He brought something that smells delicious, placing it at my lap I tilted my head at him. He removed the cover and I almost drooled from the sight. "I'm not the greatest cook but I did try." He said scratching the back of his head.

I took the spoon and tasted the food. I almost cried from that I even get to taste food again. "I-it's delicious." I said trying to mask my overly excited expression.

He smiled. "I'm glad." He went back to his place near the window, his eyes seems somewhat distant. "I'm Leslie."

"Ishabella." I said with a full mouth, he gave me a small chuckle.

"Nice to meet you Isabella."

"Uhmm, c-can you sing again?" I said shyly.

"Sure." My eyes lit up.

***

I regained my strength again and started to explore the mansion. I looked at every room, why can't I see a single person? Leslie went out because 'someone important' called him.

I'm getting bored, I wanna hear Leslie's voice. I climbed up the tree, seems like ages till I felt this energetic, I began to hum the tone like what I remember. Not the greatest though.

"You got a nice voice right there." I looked at the voice from below and blushed. I let my feet hang until I'm upside down.

"Yours is nicer though." I said. Leslie looked down and seems sad. "H-hey! Can you sing for me? I'll sing with you if you want.." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Isabella." Leslie held my face making me flinch and fall down. He caught me and I felt his warmth once again. "I lost my voice." Through his eyes, I can see him weeping. "I can't sing anymore."

"W-what."

"You might not remember me?" He said. I crunched my eyebrows in confusion. "A lot has happened to you after all." He swept a piece of my hair at my ear.  "You used to love listening at my hums."

"Leslie what are you humming?"

"Something I made."

"It's beautiful!"

That scene flashed right before my eyes.

"Well it do have words now." He put me down and leaned at the tree. "I exchanged my voice to god so I can see you Isabella." He held my face.

"So I can get you out from hell and end your sufferings."

My eyes widen.

"You're already dead Isabella."

***

I finally updated! As what I said, my book just reached 4k so thank you very much!

I seriously tried to just make this chapter a cute scene of Isabella and Leslie but as you can see I put a bit of a twist there.

I don't know if the hum of Leslie was already shown in the anime, but if it did, I'm sure that the lyrics I made do not fit. Oh and yes I made the lyrics up, staph it don't judge me.

I do not own the picture right there so credits to the owner!!

Yeh hope you like this one hihi.