Lost boy

WARNING TRIGGERING CONTENTS
*Ray's POV*

It's painful.

Every kick of my goddam uncle is painful, It's painful that I'm weak. It's painful... all the things he do to my body.

I hate it.

I'm much better off dead.

Dad is dead, and so is mom.

"Please keep living and enjoy life."

But every time I try, why does my mother's dying face appear. I couldn't neglect it.

Mom, why do you have to torture me like this?

"You fucking brat!" He held on to my cheek, my uncle's face near mine, I can smell his breathe filled with the smell of cigarettes.

And I know very well the taste of it.

His rough hands, exploring things it shouldn't have, violating things that are too pure.

Little by little, pieces of clothing gets smaller, my wrist and back forcefully continued to kiss the wall, and my shivering lips just had to be kept sewn.

I known well the drill, if I bother the neighbours, I get worse in return. As what he always say "shut up and I'll go easy on you."

It was never easy in the start anyways.

-

I woke up, back laying on the table, room empty as usual.

Dirty, I feel dirty again, I don't know how to cleanse myself nor do I can go back to being a normal child.

There's no escape anywhere.

I put on large shirt, took a walk on the stuffy path we have.

"Hey!" Although I tried to ignore it foot steps just wouldn't leave me alone. "Hey!!" The white haired boy overtake my walk and started to walk backwards. He held me by shoulder to stop me, but also caused me to flinch as it is bruised.

He noticed it and removed his hold.

"I-I.. I'm new here! And I haven't seen a single kid around here." He was playing with his fingers, his innocent eyes was pleading. "Let's be friends!" He put out his hand for a shake.

"I'm Norman!"

I didn't think of it much that time and accepted it.

"R-ray.."

My uncle didn't say I can't have friends.

What could go wrong?

He smiled with those white teeth, a pair of eyes I've never seen before, full of enthusiasm and hope. He held my hand and pulled me.

"Come on!"

We ran through the narrow streets, jumping over fences, going up roof by roof.

My heart hadn't beat this fast before, it was nice breathe of fresh air.

It was amazing.

-

The routine went on, meeting at a vacant house, laughing, running, exploring.

It was all rainbows and butterflies as what they describe it.

He... makes me happy.

And I started to crave for his smiles, his breathe, his eyes. Everything I do without him, it feels wrong.

Us, being together, it feels like a perfect fit.

"That was fun!" We both fell in our backs under the orangey yellow tree. Norman stood up.

"Again!"

"I'm tireeeeed!" I said as a leaf fell over my forehead.

Norman, surprisingly went over me with one arm supporting his body. He removed the piece of leaf and let both of his arms support hisself so he don't fall right into my face.

I can feel my face heating up as he is so close.

"Come on lazy head!" He said, I stared back at his blue eyes and it went quiet, our gap slowly closing, our breathes connecting.

It ended up in a kiss.

My arms slowly wraps around his neck.

Everything with him, is just great.

I love him more than anything.

-
I skipped happily as I go home, please let this not be a dream.

The door creaked open, my uncle welcomed me in the sofa, legs crossed.

"You think you can fucking roam around the streets with your fuck buddy!?" He push me causing me to fall in the ground.

The click of the belt is what terrifies me the most.

In instinct, I hugged myself to floor, trying to fool myself that nothing can go bad when I'm covering myself up.

"You little shit is only good for one thing."

With the whipping sound of belt hitting the floor. Color to my face immediately went out.

"And I won't let one little boy take that away from me."

"N-no.. please don't.." I whispered, although I can shout it, he won't listen anyway.

This again..

Please let this be a dream.

-

I can feel myself slowly being moved, opening my eyes, I was surprised at what I see.

For once, I didn't woke up over the cold floor, but with a warmth of a person.

"N-norman?" I said with a tired voice, he didn't respond, my whole body is aching.Norman brought me to his home, lay me over a nice fluffy bed.

He sat next to the bed.

My eyes started to water and I eventually sobbed quietly.

Norman caressed my head. "Shhh." He put his forehead near mine and closed his eyes.

"I don't want to go back there Norman!"

"Shh, everything is fine now." He said and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "I'm here now."

"B-but what if he comes back!?" I said, panicking at the thoughts.

"It's okay.." he smiled so gently. "I already took care of him."

The tv flashed open.

"Breaking news, Just now, a body of a man found inside the closet, belt wrapped around his neck!"

-

And I finally updated after 1266372818 million years ago. Went pretty damn angsty right there, don't judge me.

Well thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoy our little ray x norman right there!