Mine only (2)

*Anna's POV*

Walking alone in the middle of the night with a broken heart, tears stream down to my cheek.

"Hey." I didn't turn back, the voice was unfamiliar and I can only imagine where this is going. I walked faster step by step with a mindset to go home.

Tears continues to stream down as I am very scared right now. A hand covered my mouth.

No.

"Hey I just want to talk." The malicious intent all coming from him, I struggled at his hold but this guy too strong. "Stop struggling so this can end soon." He pushed me at the wall, all I can do is cry for help, begging for Ray to come but it happened again. "I'll make you feel good."

No one came.

***

*Ray POV*

Emma, please be okay.

I stared at the Emma who is still unconscious.

The door opened and I immediately stood up. "What's happened doctor is she okay?"

"Are you a relative." I shooked my head no.

"A- friend." He nodded.

"Nothing seems to be wrong and she is just unconscious from the impact. But she do have some few scratches here and there." I sighed in relief, thank god.

The doctor went out and I sat down again. I held Emma's hand. "I'm glad you're okay."

***

*Anna's POV*

Days passed and Ray haven't called me even once, he didn't even check if I got home.

That night..

I shook violently and can't control my tears, the horrifying memories of that night flashed back. I grabbed the blade near my table. I wanna end this, I'm dirty and disgusting, Ray would not want me anymore.

I want to end all of this.

I tightened my grip on the cutter.

No, she is the one who should die.

What why?

She stole Ray from you.

No, Ray love her.

Ray loves you, she just stole him from you.

Emma should be gone. Just like everyone else who stole your happiness. You've already done this once Anna, you can do this again.

I'll help you.

***
*Ray POV*

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" I answered the phone sleepily.

"Ray?" I immediately recognized Anna's voice. "Is Emma okay?" I totally forgot about Anna.

"Yes she's fine, she went home already and so did I." I decided to ask about her. "Hey how about you?"

"I'm f-fine." Her fine seems to be hesitant, I wonder why. "Well I'll be going, I.." She paused and I heard something at the background. "..have to do something."

"Okay, take care." I said assuringly.

"I will."

I called Emma if she got home but she ain't answering. Maybe I'll just go to her house.

I knocked at the door but I noticed that the door knob is broken. I rushed in but nothing seems to be ruined in the living room. If it's robbers there should be a mess.

I heard a step in the room, I tiptoed my way in it.

"This is all your fault." I heard a weird sound after it, it's like flesh being stab. "You shouldn't take other's happiness." Anna? What is she doing here. "Right Ray?"

I finally caught a full picture of what's happening yet can't digest it. What Anna is doing, I want to vomit. "Ray is mine!" She screamed, stabing Emma once more.

With bloody hands Anna gave me a tight hug, frozen on the spot she caressed my cheek spreading Emma's blood all over my face.

"Emma is gone now Ray! I sent her where I also sent my mom and dad! She's annoying like them so I made her a bit quiet sorry about that." Anna said awfully cheerful. No the innocent little Anna I know. "You're mine now." Is gone.