february 21, 2017

we continued setting up for the ouija board when sam found a blanket.

"someone has been here." he shined his flashlight at the raggedy blanket. i occasionally pulled out my camera to record a few things, and i also introduced all of them to the channel. i had absolutely no idea who the hell these people were, but they were chill. there was a good vibe around them. i then started to set my camera up to film the ouija board.

"i haven't played the ouija board since i was in high school." i said to bailey.

"wait really? im surprised." sam asked.

"well i've never played." bailey added in a bitchy tone.

"yeah. i'd figure you played it a lot, you seem to know a lot about exploring." colby added.

"i do. i've been exploring abandoned places ever since i was younger. but i always found everything so beautiful about it. i find it sad when people try to ruin it." i explained. we continued our conversation and colby was definitely more intrigued. shortly after, we started one of the most terrifying games i have ever played. we all stood around the board and we finally got corey to join in. there were candles lit around, making it even more scary.
we all moved the planchet around in a circle.

"someone has to ask" sam noted.

"ask if they want to talk to corey." elton stood behind the camera. you could already see the absolute terror in corey's eyes. corey and amanda took their hands off the board, so we had to restart.

"why would i ask that?" corey asked.

"so if they don't, you have nothing to worry about."

"are there any spirits that would like to talk to me?" corey asked. sure enough, slowly but surely, the piece moved to yes. goosebumps ran down my spine, but i shook them off. corey ripped his hand off as bailey stared at the board in terror.

"why do you want to talk to corey?" sam asked. the planchet spelled out death.

"is this a prank?" bailey shakily asked.

"no." elton replied seriously.

"it just said death?" i repeated.

"you're joking, who did that?" corey franticly asked.

"i swear to god" colby defended.

"i don't want to do this. here's the thing, i don't want to do this.this is exactly what happened, you guys targeted it directly at me, and now you're doing it again." corey stared at elton seriously.

"look we want- corey ask it the third question, we want to spend the night, and it's saying death."

"are we going to die tonight?" corey asked as he placed his finger back on. the board started to move to yes. i held my breath and scooted closed to the person next to me. i was terrified. bailey had tears daring to fall out of her eyes. amanda ripped her hand off the planchet.

"no i'm not." she walked away. the board moved to 6 & corey ripped his finger off.

"are any of us going to die tonight?" i asked trying to calm myself. and again, the planchet moved, this time...to 1.

"no."
"fuck off no it's not."
"it went straight to one."
"my eyes are starting to water."
"it literally just said i was going to die tonight."

i stared the board and then looked at bailey. she was frozen still.  then planchet moved, this time to 2.

"what?" colby asked.