march 26, 2017

6:15 pm

i was currently getting ready for colby to pick me up for our date, i was beyond excited. i really do enjoy spending my time with this kid; it felt so right. to say the least, i was falling for colby brock so fucking hard, there was no stopping it. i put on mascara and filled in my eyebrows. i threw on some black ripped skinny jeans, a black oversized champion hoodie, some silver hoops, a pair of white high top converse, and a set of rings. i then proceeded to put my hair up into a messy bun.

soon enough, colby texted me saying that he was here

soon enough, colby texted me saying that he was here. i jumped in the passenger seat and he just stared at me. i looked down and shifted, i hated when people stared at me.

"sorry, i just don't understand how someone can be so fucking stunning." he admitted. my face turned a shade of bright red.

"you know...i dont see what you see in me. im just some weird girl from las vegas that works her ass off the pay rent. i dont have much of a life. i lowkey gotta nicotine addiction. im not the kindest person, and i hate myself.." i sighed. he didn't respond, he was just quiet. his eyes were squinted, focusing on the road. he drove up a hill and park. he popped the trunk, got out a blanket and a backpack. the blanket was laid over the hood of the car, he sat on the hood, as did i. colby stared out onto the city, the view was indescribable. absolutely beautiful, the sun was about to set.

"i like you because you are different taylor. your soul, your fucking mind, your face. you have to be the most genuine, passionate person i have ever met. you have so much love for others, you're so selfless, and it inspires me as a person.you work your ass off everyday, you have so much passion for what you do and the people around you. you're so fucking funny, god. it will be days after we hung out but ill still be laughing at your stupid joke. dont even get me started on your mind, fuck. you're so intelligent and are filled with so much wisdom, i learn so much from you every single day. you're filled with so much knowledge, its incredible. youre my escape taylor. your pure soul is my escape from this fucked up world, you're like a drug, i can never seem to get enough of you." he stared at me. as i sat in shock, i had goosebumps running down my body. i was struggling to get out a sentence, and before i could...he leaned in, and softly kissed my lips.

some explain kissing as a firework explosion, but i would describe it as pure bliss. that moment was serene. that moment was absolute bliss...