april 5, 2017

there was a hour left with colby before he had to finish getting ready and head to the airport for the new zealand trip with TFIL. we sat on his bed cuddled up with silence sitting between us. i didn't want to see him go and he didn't wanna go without me. negative thoughts filled my head as i imagined all the bad things that could happen to him. i watched the minutes pass, dreading his departure.

"babygirl?" colby's warm voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"yes?"

"what's wrong gorgeous?" he asked as he gently moved my long brown hair behind my ear. i sat up and looked at him.

"i'm nervous colby. i'm glad to see you living your dreams and i'm more than happy to support them. it just makes me nervous not having you right here."

"i know baby, i know. it will be okay, i'll call you everynight and if i can't call, i'll text you. i'm always gonna be one phone call away, it will be okay."

"promise?" i said as i looked at him.

"pinky promise." he said as he held his pinky out, interlocking with mine.

"but what if you get hurt?" i said with a worried tone. colby smoothly flipped on top of me, hovering above me.

"i will be fine baby"

"but-" i interrupted again.

"shut up." he said as he passionately kissed me. this led into a heated make out session making the time pass faster and faster.

soon enough, it was time for me to go. colby walked me downstairs, i said goodbye to everyone, exchanged numbers with devyn and kat. colby walked me out to my car as he kissed me one last time.

"i will see you soon princess." colby said as strong arms wrapped around my waist. my head in the crook of his neck, with his hand playing with my hair.

everything felt right. this is where i am suppose to be.