march 27, 2017

my phone buzzed as i received a call from colby.

"hey" i replied, a hint of sadness in my voice.

"hey tay- what's wrong?" he sound concerned.

"it's nothing, just some stress. what's up?" i changed the topic.

"right. okay. so i was wondering if i could pick you up right now?"

"yeah of course, you know the drill. just text me."

"always"

————————————————————————

i was in the middle of doing my makeup when colby called informing me that we was on his way. i threw on some black skinny jeans, a pink lil peep hoodie, and some black converse.
as i was waiting in the living room for colby to arrive...soon enough, i was in colby's car on the way to another adventure.

"colbsssss" i whined.

"yes veee?"

"vee?" i repeated.

"yeah vee. i like it, you have a nickname for me, so i have one for you. everyone calls you "T" so i figured, i don't know. maybe, "vee" could be my thing?" he asked, a hint of shyness in his voice.

"COLBY BROCK YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE EVER MET" i yelled as a large smile spread across my face. we both sat with a smile on our face until we reached our destination. there was bright, colorful lights everywhere. we were at a fair. we both got out and started to walk to the ticket booth. after colby purchased our tickets, we stood in the middle of the fair, not really knowing where to go.

"rides or food first?" he asked.

"rides obviously" i replied in a sassy tone. colby laughed and we started to get in the lines for the rides. although fairs are nothing like six flags, it was still really fun. those two hours were filled with countless smiles and laughs. after riding a ton of rides, we both noticed our stomachs' getting hungry. we got a large cheese fry and split it. we decided our last ride would be the huge ferris wheel, soon enough it was our turn to get on.

"you know im gonna miss you so much taylor." colby sighed as he held my hand.

"when do you leave?"

"april 6th." he squeezed my hand.

"oh." i sat in silence, looking over the fair. a minute later, we made it to the top, and of course we were stopped there.

"look how pretty everything looks colb!" i smiled as i pointed to the fair under us.

"you know, this is pretty cheesy, but i think you're prettier." he smiled as he stared at my face. i leaned in, as did i. that was our second kiss and i still had the same feeling as the first. we broke apart as colby made eye contact with me. he wasn't looking at anything but my eyes.

"you're different than any other girl i have ever met, your eyes give me chills." he said softly as he caressed my cheek.

"i wanna ask you something, but i don't want to rush you if you aren't ready, but..." he inhaled nervously.

"victoria, will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes."