april 5, 2017

today was the day, colby was gonna introduce me to everyone as his girlfriend. of course, they all knew that something was up between us. this time would be official. i became anxious as we pulled up to the huge mansion that him and his roommates lived in.

"you ready?" colby squeezed my hand.

"now or never i suppose"

"taylor they already love you, and sam really likes you. trust me, they are gonna accept you. you have nothing to worry about." colby said as he squeezed my thigh.

i held onto those words as we walked into the house. it was magnificent, absolutely huge. colby grabbed my hand as we walked into the kitchen where all the roommates were hanging out due to it being pizza night.

"hey taylor!! this is my girlfriend devyn" corey introduced me to devyn and i shook her head. it seemed like we would get along, considering we both seem shy.

elton and amanda walked downstairs, "hey taylor, long time no see!" another tall guy with blonde hair walked downstairs.

"taylor this is aaron, aaron this is taylor." colby introduced us.

a quiet "hi" peeped out of me. colby told me that sam was on his way with pizza and his girlfriend. we all hung out in the kitchen anticipating the arrival of the pizza. the boys talked as i kinda awkwardly stood next to colby, i was beyond nervous. i have really bad social anxiety and it would take me awhile to get use to all these people. soon enough, the door open and the smell of pizza filled the air.

"hey t!" sam said as he put the pizza's down.

"hi i'm katrina nice to meet you!" sams girlfriend said as she pulled me into a hug. i was taken back a little but eventually eased into it.

"okay before we start eating, i just wanted to make a quick announcement." colby said making everyone's eyes turn towards our direction. colby looked down at me and squeezed my hand with a big smile.

"taylor is now officially my girlfriend!"

everyone congratulated us and seemed really happy that we were together. it was overall a positive reaction. i felt all my nerves wash away as we all enjoyed the pizza and a movie.