Laser Light Cannon

A/N: The storytelling of the series starts here. Again, episodes I put up won't always be in order. But there will be episodes that are in the correct order. (Like a StevenBomb, or in this case, StevenNoraBomb)
___________________________
It is evening at Beach City as four of the Crystal Gems, Steven, Nora, Ruby, and Amethyst, are running across the beach to the Beach Citywalk Fry shop. When they get to the counter, they ask for their usual.

Steven- Hey, Fryman! Give us the bits!

Fryman- Sorry guys, we're closed.

Nora- Aw, what?

Amethyst- *pounds on counter* Give them the bits.

Amethyst starts pounding on the counter more, chanting with Ruby joining in, punching her fist into the air.

Amethyst & Ruby- The bits! The bits!

Steven and Nora join in, both of them also pounding on the counter.

All 4- The bits! The bits! The bits!

Mr. Fryman gave in.

Fryman- Okay, okay. Why don't you guys take it easy on the counter, will you?

He walks to the fryer as the four high-five each other in success on ordering the bits. Mr. Fryman get the bits into two fry bags.

Fryman- I can give you actual fries, if you want.

N- Just the bits, please.

Mr. Fryman hands Steven and Nora a bag each.

St- Thanks.

The four walk to the beach while eating the bits.

St- Ahh, sunset. My favorite time of day. When the sun goes down, and the second sun gets bigger and bigger in the sky.

Amethyst laughs when Ruby notices what the second sun really was.

A- *laughs* Yeah, that big, hot second su- *Ruby elbows her, who points at it as Amethyst gasps* Oh, no. What is that doing here?

N- Huh?

St- What is it?

Amethyst and Ruby each pick up one of the twins and run closer to the temple. The twins drops the bags of fry bits.

St- Ahh! Wait, the bits!