Cat Fingers

It was daytime in Beach City as Steven and Nora are helping out their dad washing the mayor's van at the car wash, Greg holding a water hose and the twins scrubbing the van.

Greg- Almost done! *sprays the van with hose* Steven, get the hubcaps! And Nora, get the taillights!

Nora- Got it! *rubs the front taillights*

Steven- Hubbing it up! *rubs the hubcap faster*

Greg- Rub them good! This is a high-profile job.

St- You mean cause it's the mayor's election-mobile?

Greg- Well, if we do this right, we might get political favors!

Nora and Steven look at each other for a second before looking back at their dad.

St- We don't know what that means but we like it!

Steven picks up a hose and sprays the van but hits his dad by mistake. Greg hits the kids back as Nora hold the hose with Steven as they start a hose fight. They all start laughing, then the mayor walks over.

Mayor Dewey- Hey, hey, hey! I'm not paying for father-daughter-father-son bonding here! *Mayor Dewey gets sprayed in the face by Steven* Universe! *wipes water off himself, points to Steven* Control that kid. In fact, control both of them.

Greg- *stands next to the twins* Guys! Hehe. I'm sorry, Mayor Dewey. Hehe. This one's on the house.

Mayor Dewey- *stares at van* On the house, eh. *turns around and points to Greg* I like the way you do business, Universe.

Mayor Dewey gets into his van and drives away as his voice on the car siren chants his name. Greg sighs as Steven emerges from behind him as Nora steps over to his right.

St- Political favors!

Greg- *picks Steven up when he notices him, gives him some noogies as they laugh* Ahh, you rascal! *puts arm around Nora* Enough with the hose fights you two, okay?

St- Aw, okay, we won't.

Then the three gets splashed by water.

Greg- What the?

They look to see a purple cat holding a hose in its mouth.

St, Greg, & N- Whoa!

The cat chases them around as it continuously sprayed water at them. Steven and Nora laughs.

Greg- What is with this cat?

The cat turns into Amethyst.

Amethyst- Haha! Got you guys!

St & N- *stars in their eyes* Amethyst!

Greg- Uh, pretty cool, Amethyst.

N- Really cool! Steven and I wish we could shapeshift like you!

A- *ties hose into knot* You guys could probably learn.

St- Really?

A- Sure. *lifts both of Steven and Nora's shirt* You guys each have one half of a gem.

Greg- Whup! Magic stuff. Should I get out of here? Is there going to be an explosion?

Steven and Nora pull down their shirts as Amethyst shape-shifts into Nora.