Cheeseburger Backpack

A/N: OH MY GOSH this whole book has gotten 200 READS!!! Just WOW. 😱😱😱 Anyway, here's Cheeseburger Backpack.
___________________________
It is around the afternoon, and Steven and Nora sitting on a rock next to the temple mailbox. They sing a postman tune.

Steven- Hey, Mr. Postman, bring us a post.

Nora- Give us a post we that love the most.

Then, a mailman comes from around the corner of the cliff, who the two then notices.

N- *gasps* Our song came true!

St- Do you have a package for me today?

Jamie- Hold on. Let me see what I've got here. *looks through mail bag, grabs a loaf of bread* Did you two order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it?

St- No.

Jamie- *grabs an envelope from bag* Did you order a jury summons for R.J. Finkle?

St- That's not me -- I'm Steven.

Jamie- *while nodding and digging through bag* Oh, right, right, right -- Steven. *grabs a package* Here it is, Steven Universe.

N- Ah! This thing is gonna help us save the world!

Jamie- Really? Cause it says it's from Wacky Sacky Supply company.

N- The gems think that Steven and I shouldn't go on magical adventures because we don't know how to use our gem powers.

Jamie- That seems reasonable.

St- But there are other ways we can help.

Jamie- With a Wacky Sack?

N- Exactly!

Jamie- You know what can help the two of you save my world? *grabs signature pad* Sign here, please.

St- Ah!

Steven signs his name onto the pad, adding stars all around it.

Jamie- Barb yells at me if I don't get signatures.

St- *puts pen back* That's awful.

Then, a large flash of light lights the whole area from the temple.

St- *gasps* Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, and Pearl are back! Nora, come on!

Steven then grabs the package out of Jamie's hand and runs with Nora back to the temple.

Jamie- W-wait! Guys! What is a wacky sack?

The two continues running up the stairs and to the door. When they walk in, Sapphire is seen covered in bird feathers and with some bird feathers on the floor, while Ruby and Amethyst are at the refrigerator with a large egg, and Pearl seems to be holding something in her hand.