Frybo

A/N: Finally published an episode. It took me a while to work out or start out this episode. Hope you enjoy!
__________________________
It was later in the morning. Nora had already gone out near the boardwalk as Steven was still getting ready for the day. Steven was already in his shirt and underwear and was looking for his pants. He looks through his laundry.

Steven- *looks through laundry* Where are you? *clicks tongue* You're a mess, Steven. I have to meet up with Nora outside.

Pearl walks into the kitchen counter looking for something as she holds a bubble containing seven gem shards as she talks to herself.

Pearl- I know I had eight....hey Steven. Have you or Nora seen a gem shard anywhere? It's very important.

St- No, and I don't think Nora has. But have you seen my pants? They're also very important.

P- I'm serious, Steven.

Pearl starts to explain what the shards were used for and why it's important to contain the shards. Steven starts to think as Pearl explains.

St- They weren't in the kitchen either...under the bunk bed! No wait, I looked under there too. And then Pearl walked in...*gasps* Pearl! Oh jeez, she's really explaining something. I can't just start listening now, I'd be lost!...Just like my pants....

Steven starts to listen at the end of Pearl's explanation.

P- ....could become a monster. That's why it's very, very important it's kept away from any kind of garment. *Steven's pants run near them by itself* So, if you see it, bring it to me, right away. I'm going to check in town. *exits the beach house*

St- For my pants? ^speaks to self* Well, I guess I'll keep looking in here.

Steven notices his pants standing on its own nearby.

St- *points to his pants* That's unusual! *chases after pants* Come on, we used to be friends! We used to go everywhere together! *jumps onto pants* Gotcha now, pants! *puts pants on* I wear the pants in this relationship! *pants wriggles* What's gotten into you? Hmm?

Steven takes out a gem shard out of his pocket, his pants ceases back to normal.

St- It's a...thingy? Is this Pearl's shard thingy?

The gem shard glow, forcing a bit of Steven's shirt to come closer to it, but Steven holds the shard away from him. He goes to grab a sock that was on the couch and puts the shard in it.

St- Ha, now who's smart?

The sock repeatedly smacks Steven in the face. Steven tells it to stop, which it did.

St- Oh...thanks! I gotta get you to Pearl.

Steven puts the sock in his cheeseburger backpack and run outside to meet with Nora, who was waiting by the mailbox on the beach.