Together Breakfast

A/N: For some reason, I had accidentally deleted the previous draft I had for this part so I had to rewrite it all over again. I was actually almost finished with it then. It is not fully exact to the draft I had.
___________________________
It is morning in Beach City. In the beach house, Nora opens the front window, which views the rising sun over the ocean.

N- Everyone's out.

Steven is stands nearby his sister.

St- I guess we're making breakfast.

A few moments later, the kitchen is now messy from Steven and Nora rummaging through the cabinets. Then Steven runs over to the counter with a box of waffles, a box of popcorn, and a bottle of syrup.

Nora puts some waffles into the toaster, catching one and then grabbing the other waffle that fell onto the counter once they had popped out a second later,

Steven and Nora stack four waffles on top of each other onto a plate. Steven then opens the bottle of syrup and squirts some syrup onto the stack. Then we see the two at the temple door with Steven banging on the door to see if any of the gems were inside the temple with Nora standing behind him.

St- Pearl! Ruby! Sapphire! Amethyst! Is anyone home?

There was no answer as Steven turned back around to Nora with a "Guess not" face.

A moment later Steven put three packs of popcorn in the microwave and getting them out once they were done a second later. Steven drops the three full packs due to how hot it is. Steven and Nora then pours the three packs onto the waffle stack.

Next Steven and Nora sitting are by the warp pad with their arms up hoping for the gems to warp in as if on cue.

N- 1, 2, 3...

St & N- Warp in!

Nothing happens as they both fall to their sides and sigh a second later.

N- I guess they're still out there saving the world.

The two are back in the kitchen. Steven grabs a can of whipped cream and puts some onto the pile. The two look at their progress.

St- Look at you. You are out of control.

The Nora opens the front door to see if any of the gems are outside.

N- Pearl! Ruby!

Nora closes the door and goes back to the kitchen. Steven grabs a strawberry to top off the stack. He eyeballs the strawberry and carefully places it onto the center of the whipped cream. Steven and Nora climb onto the counter to pick up the plate into the air.

St & N- It's done!

They set the plate down back onto the counter and they both lay down on the counter looking sad.

St- *sighs* That thing's too good for us to eat alone. It's a...together breakfast.

Then the warp pad goes off, which scares the twins, making them fall off of the counter. They quickly get up to see that Ruby and Sapphire has returned, with Sapphire holding something.