Gem Glow

A/N: I did say that not every single episode will be in order so I'm doing this episode now. I know we already know the characters, but I'll be describing them.
___________________________
It is daytime in a small town called Beach City. We see a place called the Big Donut that has a large donut on the roof. Then, a shout is heard.

Steven- Nooooooooooooo!

A boy and a girl stand inside the building. They both have poofy brown hair. The boy, named Steven, is seen wearing a pink shirt with a yellow star in the middle. He is wearing jean shorts and pink sandals. The girl, named Nora, is seen wearing a similar shirt with a yellow star in the middle, but her shirt is black. She wears pink pants with white shoes. Her hair is tied in a low ponytail.

St- This can't be happening! This has to be a dream!

Steven and Nora runs to a tall, skinny kid who it restocking the donuts in front of the counter. He holds a box as Steven clings onto him.

Nora- Lars! Please tell us we're dreaming!

Lars- Get off me, man. I'm stocking here.

Lars was able to free himself from Steven's grasp. Then a short, stocky girl who's about the kids' height with blonde hair stands behind the counter, apologizes.

Sadie- I'm sorry guys. I guess they stopped making them.

N- Stopped making them?! Why in the world would they stop making Cookie Cats?!

St- Yeah. They're only the scrumptious and delicious ice-cream sandwich ever made! Don't they have laws for this?!

Lars- *sighs* Tough bits, guys. Nobody buys them anymore. I guess they couldn't compete with Lion Lickers.

N- What? Not Lion Lickers! Nobody likes them!

St- Yeah! They don't even look like lions! Kids these days - we'll tell you what!

Lars- Well, if you guys miss you wimpy ice cream so much, why don't you guys make some with your magic belly buttons?

N- Oh, come on. That's not how it works, Lars.

Steven and Nora both lift up their shirts to reveal their halves of their gemstone.

St- Right?

The two squish their bellies and they jiggle. Nothing happens. Steven goes back to where the Cookie Cat freezer is, with Nora walking next to him.

St- Oh sweet Cookie Cats, with your crunchy cookie outside, your icy-creamy insides, *draws Cookie Cat shape on freezer door* you were too good for this world. *kisses freezer door*

Sadie watched him from the counter raising an eyebrow.

Sadie- Uh...Steven?

Steven is hugging the freezer sadly, with Nora comforting her brother with a hug, hands on his head and on his back. Lars is now behind the counter.

Sadie- Would you like to take the freezer with you guys.

Steven nods sadly with sadness in his eyes.