one

nobody thinks that they're going to meet the love of their life inside of target. most of all corbyn besson didn't see it coming.

he had spent the day holed up inside of his house bored of his mind. his best friends, jack and jonah were out of town and that meant that corbyn had nothing to do. so instead of going out he found himself driving to target to pick up a movie.

as he walked inside the store his vision was filled with the sickening color of the red the company used. people crowded every single aisle. corbyn shuddered as he walked past the food section filled with people buying groceries last minute.

finally after pushing through the crowd of people he found himself in the movie section. he scanned over all the titles trying to find one that looked interesting.

"can i help you?" corbyn spun around to be met with a man who he would never forget.

he had piercing blue eyes and chocolate brown hair with a wide smile lighting up his pale face.

"um- yeah, i'm trying to find a good movie but i don't know what to buy." corbyn said trying not to stare. he glanced at the name tag on the brunette's chest: daniel . the name was so perfect; just like his face.

"well what time of movies do you like?" he said.

"i don't know, i guess that's why i'm here."

daniel moved to the racks of movies pulling ones out every few seconds. finally he turned back to daniel with a dvd in his hand. "im assuming you've already watched it cause it's a classic but maybe grease?"

corbyn took the case from his hand and turned it to the back. he loved everything about it just from a few seconds of looking at it.

"i haven't actually."

"well then i making you buy it and not just because it's my job."

corbyn smiled at the wave of confidence hand at he washed over the brunette. he turned back to daniel who was looking at him.

"why haven't you watched it?" he questioned.

corbyn paused before speaking. "i didn't really grow up with a normal childhood, we couldn't afford a tv and i have lots of siblings so we didn't have the money for movie tickets. i've barely watched anything."

he watched in amazement as daniel's face broke into a wide smile. "then you better watch them all."

corbyn learned forward to look back at the movie titles. somehow he had ended up into the old section instead of the current one but he still loved it.

"what's some of the good ones?" he questioned daniel.

"there's so many possible answers i could give you."

daniel reached forward and pulled out a movie and then another. he continued doing this until the stack was pretty large. "i'm not gonna make you buy all of these so i'll make you a list."

corbyn was unsure at this point; daniel was probably just trying to make him buy more things overtime. he had never seen such a friendly worker before.

daniel pulled a wad of sticky notes out of his pocket scribbling down titles as he put them back on the shelf.

- bring it on
- first wives club
- catch and release
- sabrina
- mama mia
- mama mia: here we go again
- pride and prejudice
- tammy and the bachelor
- atonement
- edward scissorhands
- the blind side

"a lot of these movies are more 'feminine' oriented so if that's not your type let me know and i'll make a new list."

"no, thank you so much. i'll make sure to come back for these." corbyn flashed a wide smile displaying his white teeth.

now holding the movie in his hand corbyn turned and left the aisle.

"who was that?" daniel's best friend zach asked as he popped around the corner.

the brunette's normally pale face flushed a bright red as he spoke. "just a costumer."

"didn't look like it." a small smirk rested on the corners of zach's lip.

"find, i don't know, he was buying movies and not like the normal kind. he was getting them on dvd and that never happens anymore so i wanted to see why he was doing it."

zach paused looking at daniel's face and glancing at corbyn who was now standing in the checkout line. "is that the only reason why you wanted to help him?"

"well i mean it's always nice to help a decent looking costumer." daniel stuttered a little as he tried his best to keep his composure.

"decent looking? that man's a god!"

daniel laughed at how straight up his friend was. "yeah ok you win."

"so are you gonna ask him out?"

"zach, i helped him pick out a movie to watch. this isn't like true love or whatever that shit is. i don't even know if i'm ever gonna see him again." daniel said now getting a little anointed with his younger friend.

"ok but come on, i saw the way you two looked at each other. something is going to happen, mark my words."

daniel rolled his eyes and walked away desperate to end the conversation. he found himself helping an old man find the right pair of pants which was a horrible job but it took his mind off things.

at least that's what he had hoped would happen but instead every few seconds he found his mind drifting back to corbyn.

"you've gone full boyle." zach spoke from behind daniel making the boy jump.

"what?"

"there's this show that i like to watch and it there's this character; boyle. whenever he gets into a relationship he becomes over invested in it and ruins it. they call it going 'full boyle.' so this is my way of telling you to chill out before you get hurt."

"thanks z but i don't think it's gonna be an issue." daniel said picking up the shirt that he had dropped on the floor.

"we'll see about that." said the brunette with a smirk.

-
k important question: who tops in dorbyn and janiel?