three

corbyn sat on the leather couch in awe. his bright green eyes were glued to the tv screen in front of him.

daniel had been right, the movie was incredible.

"hey corbs?"

the blond looked up from his perch. "what?"

"tell him you like him." jonah grinned at his friend.

"no, i- i can't. you don't understand."

jonah sighed before walking over to where corbyn was sitting. "what even is this shit movie he's making you watch."

the green-eyed boy gestured to the coffee table where the dvd lay. jonah picked it up reading the cover before flipping to the back and glancing over the reviews.

"there's a number on here." he said.

"what?" corbyn turned his attention away from the movie.

"there's a number, in sharpie, next to the barcode. hand me the other one you bought."

the blonde sighed but yet he gave unto his friend's way. in an instant jonah flipped the first dvd over to reveal what he had thought: a number written in sharpie on the back.

"they probably are like the filing number or something."

"i don't believe that, neither of them are in double or even triple digits. he's writing something."

the brunet pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening the notes app. he quickly typed in something then handed it to corbyn.

target guy:

"write what you know."

the blonde set his friend a questioning glance but yet he found himself typing in all of the information.

-

"do you think he's found them yet?" daniel mumbled to zach.

"probably, you weren't exactly sneaky."

"whatever." the brunet rolled his eyes before turning back to the shelves. "he just makes me feel things and i don't know what to do."

zach laughed. "i get that, i really do, but he's a costumer. i never would've dared to do this if i had been put in your place."

"that's cause you're not in my place. you have a stable relationship and you've watched me complain about being single forever. just help me out with this, please?"

daniel looked at zach flashing his best 'puppy dog' eyes. he needed this. what was happening to him?

"fine but only cause i love you. what do you need?"

daniel smiled and then began explaining his plan to zach who listened with intent ears.

"attention shoppers, the store is now closed. please make your way to the exit."

both boys felt smiles reappear on their faces.

"you know what that means." daniel said.

"club time." zach couldn't hold himself back. he found himself hooking up with whoever was in sight; it was his pleasure.

-

the bright lights circled around the room shining down on random people. daniel stood off in a corner watching as zach and some other guy basically had sex on the dance floor.

he pulled his jacket closer around himself feeling his body shake every few seconds. zach loved clubbing and daniel being a good friend would go with him.

usually he was able to have a little fun but tonight he wasn't having it. his bright blue eyes scanned the room searching for a guy to keep him entertained but nobody caught his eye.

that was until he saw him, the man stood there with bright blond hair and light green eyes. he was the guy of daniel's dreams.

the brunet felt the air suddenly be knocked out of him when the stranger began heading his way. why was this insanely hot guy interested in him?

the blue-eyed boy found himself gripping the table next to his hip as he tried to remain calm.

"hey, i'm jake." the stranger said as he reached daniel.

"daniel." the brunet stuck out his hand.

"do you come here often?"

the classic line and yet daniel felt his knees go weak. maybe this jake person could take his mind off corbyn.

so he kept up the conversation telling the blond about his work and his life.

"listen this might be me moving to quickly but do you wanna come back to my place?" jack asked his eyes scanning daniel's face.

"yeah of course, it's too loud in here anyway." the brunet mumbled as he took the other's outstretched hand.

daniel glanced to see that zach had the guy pressed up against the wall, grinding on each other. the younger clearly wouldn't mind if daniel left and so that's just what he did.

-

jake's apartment was small but clean but of course daniel wasn't paying attention to that. instead he focused his attention on the small sound of the blond's feet on the ground, leading the other to the bedroom.

he spun daniel around just as they reached the door and lightly gripped his shoulder's. the brunet inhaled a sharp breath as he stared into the bright green orbs.

"tonight i don't want to do anything you're not ready for." the taller boy whispered.

"trust me i want this as much as you do."

maybe it was the vodka in his system talking but in that moment daniel reached up and grabbed jake's face.

the smell of the whiskey on the other's lips intoxicated his senses and he found himself leaning in.

"i want it so bad." he whispered before connecting their lips in a heated kiss.

-
unedited and this sucked ass but whatever

1. i have updated in forever and i'm sorry, i'll try and write more
2. i write the club part before idbitc so no puns intended l