Chapter 20

Third POV.

When people say that kissing the person you love is like filling the whole inside your body, something that's always been missing and can't be replaced till you meet them. Well they're wrong, Astrid felt like she had finally connected to Killian on a spiritual level. Her lips were warm and covered in tiny spark that were pleasurable. And the feeling in her stomach was like a tornado just beginning its path of destruction. She felt slightly sick and full at the same time. But Astrid knew one thing, if kissing felt like this, she would carry on kissing Killian for eternity.

Their kiss was slow and passionate. Killian's hand was entangled in her frizzy locks, while her one of her arms were wrapped around his strong neck, while the other was holding his arm with the hook close to her. Their bodies flush against each other, they could feel each others bumps and curves. And their love grew, as their passion grew. But before anything could escalate, they were tld they were going bac to their camp.

Pulling away, Astrid lent her head against his chest, hearing the pounding of his heart. He leaned down and put his chin in her head, entrapping her in a hug. Almost instantly she wrapped her arms around his body and began to calm down from her excitement. After a few moments of ragged breaths and pounding hearts, they pulled away to look at each other.

Astrid saw Killian's eyes were darker than normal, and his hair was mussed. He had a pink flush in his cheeks and his lips were swollen. Astrid imagined herself to look the same. Before, they had a chance to go to camp, Astrid grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down to her level, and smashed her lips against his.

This kiss was still filled with love and passion, she made sure to pour enough of that in the kiss, but there was a large amount of lust, an their kiss became sloppy. Slowly pulling away, Killian grabbed Astrid by the hand and led her to their camp. When they arrived, everyone was asleep and peaceful.

Astrid took a swig of water, before heading over to Killian. Seeing him laying down, she lied next to him and curled into his side, while throwing a leg over his. She saw him smile at her through sleepy eyes. Smiling, pecked him on the lips and nuzzled into his neck. She fell asleep fairly quickly, and so did he. Both of them happy to be in the arms of someone they love.

When the group spoke to Neal in the morning, he informed the group of his inability to read the stars, which was why they needed Pan's shadow. Astrid shared a confused look with group, seeming just as confused as she. How would they be able to reach Pan, to even get his shadow? Astrid pondered, But Killian quickly cleared the misconception up by saying "Except Pan's shadow is rarely with him. It's an entity unto itself. It can carry out his will from miles away."

And David followed this up by asking "What does that mean for us?" to which Neal responded with "It means we can get his shadow without having to be anywhere near Pan as long as we know where to look... I know where to look." He trailed off, looking at the people around him. 

So after a few moments of debate, the group decided that Neal and Emma were on shadow duty. So she decided to go with Killian and the others to get the coconut with the map inside of it. Eventhough she loves Mary Margaret and David, she did not want to be there while they sorted out their problems. Astrid understood where she was coming from. But she also knew that David was only trying to hide it from her to prevent further heartbreak within the group. Therefore, Astrid let them sort it out for themselves.

When they got to the Neal's old home, she was informed that he trapped the shadow inside the coconut. Eventhough, she didn't really understand how Neal thought of the idea, she was glad that he did. Without that coconut, they would not be able to escape.