Chapter 24

Third POV.

Shuffling around, Astrid took the keys from her pocket, and inserted them into her door. With a satisfying click, she walked in, but was immediately tackled in a hug. "Astrid, you're back."Henry spoke in glee, smiling up at the taller girl.

"Of course I'm back little man, and I brought gifts!" She nearly shouted in his ear, she was happy to see Henry and Emma again, after being away for a few weeks. Looking to the dining table, she smiled at Emma, quickly giving said women a gift.

Henry was bouncing on his feet, he was very excited to see what his aunt had bought him. "Close your eyes Hen." Astrid laughed, while speaking, loving the look of joy on her nephew's face.

Eventhough, Astrid and Emma, weren't related, Astrid looked up to the older women as an older sister. Even Hope liked the older women. So that's why Henry saw Astrid as his aunt, because she was his family, just like him and Emma were to her.

"Uncle Eli, told me about a ring that brought back people from the dead if they were killed by a supernatural creature. But Esther, used this to make one of the people that he used to know into a original vampire. So it ad me thinking, what if I could make something that healed major injuries, or bring them back if they were dead. I asked aunt Freya, and she said it was. So, I tried making one, but I couldn't find the right spell to bring the person back to life, but I could find the spell to heal major injuries. So I put it into this ring, and if the magic is quick enough, it will heal any major injuries." Astrid handed Henry the small ring, it had the Mikaelson family symbol - he was her family now, Emma has a small necklace with the symbol on it too - and the band was plain silver. She made sure that the ring would grow with his finger, as he grew older.

Gasping in happiness, Henry laughed and hugged into Astrid, smiling, she picked him up with her Supernatural strength and spun him around. The two of them didn't notice, but Emma was watching them with a large smile, she was happy that her small family was happy.

"Emma, I got you a new necklace. This one has more Vervain in, try not to lose it this time." After sending the older women a cheeky grin, she continued speaking. "Oh and uncle Eli sends his wishes." Eventhough Emma was seeing someone, Astrid knew that Emma secretly liked her uncle and he her. Astrid saw Emma's cheeks slightly grow red, but before Emma could retort, there was a knock at the door. Before anyone could get the door, Astrid bound towards it and opened it.

In front of her was a very attractive man. He had dark hair, that stuck up from his head slightly. His blue eyes were framed by dark eyelashes, that accentuated his beautiful eyes. His lips were plump, and he had a bit of a beard. All in all, he was gorgeous.

Killian was amazed, when his little spitfire opened the door. She had barely changed, her face had became more angular, but still very feminine. Her bright blonde hair was tumbling in waves down her back. And he noticed, she was wearing the ring he gave her in a necklace hanging around her neck. She was still as beautiful as her remembered.

"Love, I have missed your, darling." He smiled at her, his once aching heart, ha stopped and began to beat normally once again. But eventhough he knew this would happen, he could not handle the pain of her eyes only holding confusion while looking at him.

"Who are you?" She asked, while looking up and down at him, appreciating his very handsome form.

"Look, I need your help. Something's happened. Something terrible. Your family is in trouble." Killian spoke, trying to make the girl he's in love with, remember.

My family's right here, and in New Orleans. Who are you?" She repeated, getting irritated slightly.

"An old friend. Look, I know you can't remember me, but... I can make you." Just as the man was about to lean in, Emma came and closed the door in his face. Astrid nodded her head in thanks at the women for helping her, and walked back into the kitchen.

Astrid stole a Pancake from Henry, and laughed as he chased her around, for it. Using her supernatural speed, she ran around faster than he could and quickly ate it. Sticking her tongue out at the young boy, she stole another one and sat on the couch. Still wondering who the stranger was, and why he brought out something in her, even if it was only for a few moments.

Astrid walked into the living room to ask if Emma had said yes to the proposal, After a few moments of silence, Astrid said she was going to out for a bit. She wanted to look around again, she loved exploring New York, it was fun and exciting. They nodded, and Astrid left, not seeing that she was being followed by her ex-lover.

When Astrid arrived in a small café, she sat down, after ordering a small sandwich. A person pulled up a seat at the opposite end of her small table, before she could ask them to leave, she noticed it was the man she had met at the door. "Killian, what are you doing here?" Astrid spoke tenderly, shocking herself. "Wait... How do I know your name?" Astrid asked after a few moments of shock.

"I knew you could never forget me, love." He cockily spoke, on the inside he was crying out of happiness. She remembers him slightly, their love had no bounds.

Slamming her hands slightly on the table, she spoke "How do I know your name? And why do I have flashes of memories with you? It shouldn't be possible." She growled out, her eyes shifting colours slightly.

"Well, love, you know me because we used to be in a relationship in Storybrooke. Your best friends were Snow white and Prince Charming, Mary Margaret and David Nolan. You didn't like Gold, he was goring to kill Henry. Which was an beautiful sight." He spoke, still smirking at the girl in front of him. "And you can't remember because Regina took away your memories." 

Astrid laughed at the very attractive man in front of her she couldn't believe what he was saying, eventhough there was a side of her that agreed with him. If her family existed, then why couldn't he be telling the truth?

Calming down, she asked "If I were to believe you, how do I get my memories back?" His eyes widened in excitement, and told her that a true loves kiss would break the spell. He told her, that their love was that strong, that it was something that they were capable of.

Astrid was never reckless, so it was a shock when she said "If you can tell me about myself that I would only tell my lover, then I will kiss you."