Chapter 26

Third POV.

"Okay, Henry is asleep upstairs. If he wakes up, you two are helping me with the case. So, what the hell happened here? I mean, besides the obvious." Astrid pointed at Mary Margaret's pregnant stomach for Emma, she was still in shock.

"We don't know. We watched you drive over the town line with Astrid and Henry. Regina started to cast her spell to take us all back to the Enchanted Forest and then...everything went black." Astrid winced at the memory, the pain was still there. But now she was back with her family, with Killian.

"And the next thing we remember is waking up in our beds like it was any other morning in Storybrooke." Astrid nodded slightly at David, which earnt a small smile from the man.

"Except it clearly wasn't." Mary Margaret put a protective hand over her stomach, Astrid stared at her in awe. She had always loved kids.

"Almost harvest time and you can't remember the planting. That's bad luck, mate." Astrid laughed loudly at Killian's statement, she was glad his humour hadn't changed.

"Clearly a year's past. We were in New York. I know that it did." Emma said while gesturing between herself and Astrid, after calming own, Astrid nodded.

"And we don't know where the hell we were. We don't even know if we left Storybrooke." David spoke, looking at them curiously.

"Aye, you did. I was with you."

"In the Enchanted Forest?"

Regina's spell brought us back. We've spent a brief time with a prince and princess named Phillip and Aurora. But I wasn't feeling the community spirit, so I ventured of on my own. The last I saw of you lot, you were making your way to Regina's castle." Astrid noticed the sadness in his voice, so she grabbed him by his hand and rubbed it in soothing circles.

"Now you guys are cursed. I wonder what asshole did it this time." Astrid said while fiddling with the ring around her neck, now realising she had to give it back to her true love.

"Regina seems as clueless as the rest of us. I'm not quite sure she was involved in this." Astrid looked at Mary Margaret with wide eyes for her assumption.

"I don't think Regina was the one to do this, I mean she doesn't scream asshole to me. If Gold was still alive, I'd say he had something to do with it, but since he isn't, I wonder who." Killian chuckled from her side, glad that the both of them dislike the man.

"I don't understand: If you left the Enchanted Forest before the curse, how did you know to find Emma and Astrid and come to Storybrooke?" David asked in suspicion, Astrid nodded at the question and turned to look at the man by her side. Her eyes holding many questions.

"As I was sailing the realms a seagull landed on my ship's wheel with a note instructing me to retrieve Emma and bring her back here. There was a small vial of memory potion tied to its leg." Killian spoke, Astrid squinted her eyes in question. A Seagull?

"Who sent it?" Mary Margaret asked, her hand rubbing her growing stomach in comfort.

"I assumed you did." Astrid looked around curiously.

"A message via bird—that does sound like you." There's a knock on the door. Leroy and Happy enter the room. "What is it?"

"We lost another one. We're down to five now." Leroy said.

"Four, actually. Bashful's not answering."

"Wait. What is going on?" Emma and Astrid asked at the same time.

"Thank god you're back, sisters."

"It's not just our memories that are missing. Ever since we woke up, people have begun disappearing." Mary Margaret spoke, Astrid looked around wide eyed.