Chapter 22

Third POV.

When they arrived in Storybrooke, Astrid ran down to meet everyone at the docks, she couldn't help scream "We're back, bitches!" Everyone laughed at her cuteness while she went over to Granny to hug her. The older women gave Astrid her phone, saying that it's been blowing up for the past few days.

Growing pale, she walked over to Killian while ringing her father. One beep, then he picked up. "ASTRID MIKAELSON, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Wincing, she looked up towards Killian, he smirked at her, finding it funny that she was getting shouted at.

"Well, I went to Neverland... met Peter Pan - who, by the way, is massive asshole - then we came back..."She trailed off awkwardly, while running her hands through her greasy blonde hair, wincing at the feeling, she made note of going for a shower. All she heard from the other line was a sigh, "We're coming to you little Wolf, I can't be in that position again. We will see you soon darling." With that, Klaus ended the call. 

Astrid stood there for a few moments, before screaming. Everyone looked at her in shock, some people running over to her. Mary Margaret cupped her face and gently asked what was wrong. "My family is coming, the Originals. Holy shit, Dad'll probably kill Killian, maybe even some of you. He is very protective over us, Kol will probably murder someone too. My family are raging psychopaths." Killian, went pale, Astrid told him about herself and her family in Neverland, but quickly smirked. 

"Nothing can kill me, love." He cocked and eyebrow while smiling tenderly at her. Then Mary Margaret spoke up "Astrid, he won't, we'll show him how good we are for you. We'll show them that we are worth your love, but now we need to go help David." Astrid nodded and watched the group look at the ship's sails.

Astrid turned to look at Killian, and spoke while smiling "Killian, I wont let him hurt you. Dad just wants the best for me, and when he sees you. He will know how much you mean to me, and let us be. I love you too much to let him hurt you." Killian smiled at the girl he was in love with, and pulled her in for a hug. His cold hook, cooling down her warm flesh. After a few moments, they pulled away and went to Granny's diner. Both of them going into Astrid's room.

Killian walked over to her bed and sat down, Astrid went to get some clothes, and a towel for the shower. Killian followed her every movement, and cockily spoke out "Well, love, if that's an invitation to wash with you, then I must be lucky." Astrid laughed at him, trying to ignore the warmth on her face. "Nope, you'll have to wait for that. No man has every saw me naked, so you'll just have to wait for such an occasion." She laughed at the man's shocked face, and went into her bathroom.

When she got into the shower, she moaned in relief. Finally, able to get rid of the dirt an grime her body had collected over the week. After a few moments, she began washing her hair and body. The tension in her body, travelled into the drains along with the water. Then, tweny minutes later, she got out of the shower and got changed. Enjoying the fact that she had the chance to wear her clothes again.

Walking out of the room, a towel in her hair, she sat next to Killian, shaking him slightly to wake him up from his small nap

Walking out of the room, a towel in her hair, she sat next to Killian, shaking him slightly to wake him up from his small nap. "Babe, do you wanna go for a shower?" She asked him, when he opened his eyes. He nodded, and went to the bathroom. Astrid got some clothes for him - using her magic to get them. And went to plug in her hairdryer.

When she was nearing the end of drying her hair, styling it into lose beach waves, she didn't notice her Pirate coming out of the bathroom. Only when she finished her hair, did she notice.

Turning around quickly, she noticed the towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. Clearing her throat, she used her hands to cover her eyes. Her face turning a bright red, all the while Killian laughed deeply at her innocence. He changed quickly and walked over to his girl.

Kneeling to her height, he removed her hands from her face. She squeaked while opening them, looking at him. Noticing him dressed, she wacked his chest. He groaned, but still managed to laugh at her. She huffed at him, but cracked a small smile, when his hand reached to caress her cheek affectionately. "You, love, are the most beautiful women I have ever layed eyes on."

"And you, Killian, are one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. I am glad that we can finally be together." At the end of the sentence, she was leaning in to kiss his plump lips. When they connected, fireworks exploded in both of their stomachs. Soon their moment became heated and he lifted her up by the waist, and her legs wrapped around his toned upper body. 

His tongue moved to enter her mouth, gently licking her lips, she eagerly opened her mouth. And Killian explored her mouth, after quickly winning dominance, she moaned slightly at the feeling. But before anything more could happen, Astrid pulled away to breathe. "Let's go down, yeah?" She smiled at him. He returned the smile, but his eyes were still clouded with lust. A few moments later, they went to the party, and walked to the Granny's counter. Both of them ordering food.