Chapter 36

Third POV.

The couple followed Prince Charming and Snow. They walked out when David said he didn't believe Snow. "You should. She's telling the truth, mate." The couple bowed. "Prince Harry and my beautiful wife Princess Hermione. Lovely Ball the other night. The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens. Snow White doesn't have your ring. But I can tell you who does. My princess' sister. And I need your help to get her back." David looked to Astrid in question, she nodded and put on a mock sad face.

"She has my ring? That's two women who robbed me. Where is she?"

"Well, that's the problem. The Queen's castle." Astrid spoke, sharing a look with Killian.

"Actually, that's not a problem at all. I know it well. It used to be mine. I can get us in there, but not from up here. So you let me down, you get your sister, you get your ring and I never have to see your charming face again." David cut his future wife down.

They were in a cart, Killian and Astrid were sat next to each other. She was glaring at her dress, she needed to change. She sighed and lent against his shoulder. She closed her eyes a waited for the journey to end. She was excited to get home.

They stopped as they came to the castle. "We're gonna need help to get past the guards. Wait here. We go at night. I'll be back with help." Snow began to leave, but Astrid grabbed her arm lightly.

"Hey, erm, could you bring a change of clothes for me, I won't be of much help in the outfit I'm wearing." Snow nodded, smiled lightly, and left.

Astrid was laying in Killian's lap, napping, she was tired. He ran his hand through her hair as they waited for Snow to return. Ruby arrived and, Astrid woke up. Ruby smiled at the younger girl, and handed her some clothes. "Snow, asked me to bring you some clothes, here." Astrid smiled and thanked her.

Astrid told Killian to watch over her as she got changed. She could tell he was peaking as she changed, she didn't care. She got changed into some tight pants, they were baggy at the bottom, but she solved that by rolling them up. The red top was baggy, but it fit. And the black boots fit perfectly. She found a corset and sighed in disgust. She put it around the loose baggy top and tied it. She was finally changed, and looked nice. The corset hid the bagginess, and accentuated her figure. And Killian appreciated that.

"I'm glad the wolf is on our side." Astrid pouted, she was a wolf too. Killian noticed this and smirked as he threw the cloak on Ruby. Astrid and looked to the guard, he was still breathing.

"She's a fearsome one. Better hurry. When he awakes, they'll be onto us." David sheaths his sword.

"Wait. Someone is coming." Ruby said.

"Em." Astrid smiled and hugged her.

"'Strid." Using David's nickname, the two girls embraced tightly.

"What the hell are you doing? You're depriving me of a dashing rescue to impress Hermione." Killian said to Emma, the two girls smiled at each other, then Emma rolled her eyes at Killian.

"Sorry. The only one who saves me is me. Speaking of which," She slips the ring off of her finger. "I'm not gonna be around much longer unless we find where this belongs."

"I think that belongs to me." David said, and took the ring.

"You guys have a way out of here?"

"Follow me. Snow told me where to meet her." Ruby said while leading them. A woman walked passed them and thanked Emma, Leia.

"Swan, you didn't." Killian said while looking at the girls in alarm.

"She was to be executed in the morning. I couldn't just leave her there to die."