Chapter 33

Third POV.

Astrid winced at Mary Margaret's scream, it was loud and piercing. But, she mused, that's what happens when someone goes into labour. David was out of the car getting a wheelchair for his wife to go in while the rest waited in the car. Astrid was holding Mary Margaret's hand as they waited, wincing every now and again when she squeezed to hard.

When David arrived, he grabbed Mary Margaret and put her in the wheelchair, leaving Emma, herself and Henry. The trio got out of the small car and followed them. The group followed them into the hospital and sat on some chairs waiting. She Astrid got a text from her uncle saying he was going to kill Killian when he found him. Luckily for Killian, Kol would not find him.

"You really think this protection spell will be enough to hold her off?" Emma aske Regina and Astrid while they circled the room, Regina covering it with her magic, while Astrid chanted.

"It depends, if your brand of magic is stronger than hers. If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here." Regina commented after finishing. Astrid nodded in agreement.

"That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence." Emma mumbled while looking at the two. Astrid shrugged while picking her nails. Even if it didn't work, she would rip Greenie's throat out if she tried to harm the baby.

"It isn't, but we're out of options." With that, Regina left. Astrid hugged her and saw Killian enter. He was looking around for Astrid's psychotic uncle.

"Swan? I heard the little royal was on his way." He said while looking at Emma, Astrid smiled at him.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here right now." She glared at him, Astrid smirked at his plea of wanting to help. "If you really wanted to help, you would have told me Zelena cursed your lips." Astrid nodded along with Emma, Killian had fucked up.

"I had no choice. She threatened you, your family and Astrid. I was trying to help." He told her, trying to get a little bit of sympathy. It didn't work.

"Telling me what was going on would have been help. And Astrid is family, you idiot." Astrid giggled at Killian's face. But she began to tune out the rest of the conversation as she was thinking of ways to remove the spell from Killian's lips. She trusted Emma and Killian with her whole heart, but if Greenie backed them into a corner, then anything might happen. She didn't want to chance that.

Astrid was dragged along by Emma, she didn't understand why, but she didn't question it. It makes it all the more amusing to try and figure out what they were doing. And she wanted a challenge.

"I never should have brought Henry back to Storybrooke." Emma said to Astrid, Killian was ahead of them.

"Where could he have stayed? It would be like abandoning him if you left him and came here. This was the only logical solution to it. And I know that it may not have been the best, but it was the only one we had." Astrid commented, trying to get Emma to see.

"Yeah...But,we only did that because Hook manipulated us into it." Astrid shook her head.

"Everyone needed us, Emma, and we both know that you could not have lived with yourself if you did not come to help them."

"Henry also needed us. We were happy in. Once we're done melting this witch, I'd like us to be happy again." Astrid nodded.

"And we can be, here, as a family. I mean my whole family is coming down here for us. We can be happy once again." Emma sighed and looked at the floor.

"You know as content as you were in that city, it wasn't real." Killian said while walking.

"It was real for us. For him. Everything that happened happened." Emma glared at Killian while Astrid sighed.