chapter 1

Y/N POV

I heard the beeping of a machine Where was I? I slowly open my eyes, but the sun was really bright so I struggled to see until my eyes had adjusted. Finally, I managed to see my surroundings, beside me my Eomma was sleeping but how did i get here? "Eomma?" I said shakily, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me holding my hand. "Darling your awake" she said squeezing my hand "what am I doing here," I asked really confused trying to remember what happened, but i couldn't recall a thing. "You were involved in a car accident sweetie" she replied "RM will be so happy to hear your awake," she continued I was even more confused who is RM and why would he be happy that i'm awake maybe I should ask. " Who is RM?" I asked, she got up from the chair she was sitting on and walked out of the room, she returned moments later looking a bit upset what is going on?She stayed silent for a little while I don't know why. "Eomma when can I go home?" I asked looking at her "in a couple of days," she replied her mind was clearly elsewhere. "why can't I remember anything Eomma?" I asked squeezing her hand tightly she finally looked at me. " you have temporary amnesia the doctors say you will regain them someday we just have to wait for the swelling to go down, you get some rest I'm going to get a coffee then I will be back," she said leaving the room so I closed my eyes and got some rest.

RM'S POV

My beautiful princess Y/N has been in a coma for months, I've visited her everyday waiting for her to return me. I got home from the hospital two hours ago , me and her Eomma take turns staying with her. I'm so scared she wont wake up I miss her so much her voice her eyes her smile her hugs her kisses , Suddenly my phone started buzzing it was her Eomma I picked up straight away.

Y/N'S Eomma:"Hey RM she is awake"

RM:"REALLY" she came back to me I'll be right there"

Y/N'S Eomma:" wait, there is a slight issue."

RM:"whats that"

Y/N'S Eomma:"she has temporary amnesia."

RM:"what no what does she remember?"

Y/N'S Eomma:"she doesn't remember anything from the past five years I am so sorry RM I am. Give me a couple of days to get her home and settled and i'll figure a way to help her remember I promise you"

I dropped the phone. This can't be happening it just can't she is supposed to come back to me to return to me. Why did this have to happen? It's not fair. I was angry with the world. What am I supposed to do now the love of my life doesn't remember our beautiful relationship or me. It's killing me inside I started throwing things. Why is this happening? Just why? My beautiful princess, we were supposed to be getting married and now you don't know who i am. I have no control over my emotions I'm a wreck tears my eyes I was dying inside. I just want my princess back, but I can't and I don't know if I ever will have her back. I look around my empty room her stuff was gone her mum took it to hers so Y/N could recover when she is discharged all that's left is the collage of pictures of us through out the four years we were together but I couldn't bare to look at them to see how happy we were I went over a ripped them all off the wall. WHY HER? WHY US? I collapsed on the floor and broke down.

WHY HER? WHY US? I collapsed on the floor and broke down.
Then there was a light taping on my bedroom door.

Jungkook:"RM are you okay? Y/N's Eomma phoned me and told me we are worried about you"

RM:"kookie, I don't know what do! what if she never remembers me or what we had."

Jungkook came walking over and sat beside me on the floor rubbing my back. He must have felt so helpless.

Jungkook:"we will think of a way to help her I promise you RM, I'm going to the hospital to see her come with me?"

I agreed to go with him not knowing what I was letting myself in for He helped me up and we went to get a cab to the hospital I followed Jungkook to her room. I was scared, we walked into the room she was in and she was sat up in bed she looked over and smiled and no matter what she was still beautiful to me but it hurt knowing that smile wasn't for me and i don't know if she will ever smile like that for me again and it's killing me. I'm trying so hard to keep it together and not breakdown in front of her.

Y/N:"KOOKIE!!"

Jungkook:"Y/N how are you feeling?"

Y/n:" I'm feeling okay."

Jungkook:"you remember RM right?"

Y/N:"your friend"

Jungkook:"yes"

Y/N:"sorta"

RM:"hello Y/N, hope you feel better soon."

Y/N:"thankyou"

I can't do this I need to leave I really thought I could do it but I can't. I just can't stand here and act like we had nothing, I turn and walk out, I need to go see the girls they will know what to say they always do its hard to talk to the boys I am supposed to be the strong leader but right now I'm weaker than all of them.

Y/N POV

I look round and spotted Kookie walking in with a tall handsome lad I think its his friend but I'm not quite sure but my heart started reacting when I saw him walking towards me with kookie. It was beating so fast, and I also had butterflies in my tummy. It's like my body knows something I don't. "KOOKIE," I shouted I had missed him he has been my best friend since we were five he knows everything about me and me about him I could't help but smile at him. "y/n how are you feeling?" he asked looking concerned as he stood beside my bed with his friend." I'm feeling okay " I lied I don't know how to explain what is happening to my body I feel nervous around his friend but there was something familiar about it but I can't out my finger on it." you remember RM right," he asked looking at his friend. RM the name sounds familiar have I met him before I really don't know. "your friend" I asked looking a little confused " yeah," he replied moving aside so his friend could move up a little closer.

"hello Y/N, hope you feel better soon," he said he looked like he wanted to cry his eyes were blood shot like he hasn't slept and he looked in pain. " thankyou," I replied not knowing what else to say.

RM turned around and walked out without saying a word. I felt the urge to cry but I don't know why.
RM turned around and walked out without saying a word. I felt the urge to cry but I don't know why. What is going on with me? Why am I reacting to him this way? I barely know him, but I have the urge to go after him and hug him tight and not let him go. Jungkook stayed with me updating me on how the rest of his friends are doing that he introduced me to, you see his is a band called BTS they debuted about six years ago. He kept me company until I fell asleep...

A/N that's the end of part 1 what do you think so far i hope nobody cries tho 💜💜😢😢💜💜🙏🙏