chapter 16

I awoke not wanting to open my eyes, where was I? How did I get here in someone's bed? Last thing I remember was passing out again at my sons grave. My heart aching as I thought about my son again as i felt a musuclar arm pull me close to their body I knee instantly it was RM. I slowly opened my eyes and turned to face him, he was asleep but I could still see how red and puffy his eyes were, i moved the hair from his face and gently kissed his cheek.
"RM mianhae, it's all my fault I don't know why I didn't tell you but maybe if I did then I wouldn't have been in the accident. I wouldn't have lost my memories and most importantly our son would be here with us . I understand if you want to move on and leave me in your past" I said tears falling from my eyes and down my cheeks as he pulled me even closer to him and stroked my hair. " Baby it's not your fault and even tho you don't remember I'm sure you had your reasons not to tell me straight away. The accident happened and no one knew it was going to happen so you have nothing to be sorry for my love, I don't want to spend my life with anyone else no matter how hard things are right we will get through it together. I promise you " he side softly holding me tight and kissing me on the forehead. I snuggled into his chest crying g softly, what did I do to deserve him, he knows exactly what to say to make things easier.
"Babe where is the blue box that I had" I panicked noticing I was no longer holding it in my arms when I awoke. RM reached over and picked up the box of the floor and handed it to me. " What's in the box?" He asked softly as we both sat up. " It's our sons hospital bits baby " I replied softly a she put an arm around me. " Can I see?" He asked kissing my cheek. I took the lid off the box and I took out the scan photo and handed I to him, he gently took it and started stroking our little angel with his index finger as the tears were filling our eyes. I then took out the little hospital band and handed it to him. He slowly took it into the palm of his hand. His hand was trembling around it. My heart broke even more as I handed him the blanket with the hand and foot print, he traced along the outside of the prints with his finger as tears rolled down his cheeks, before we placed all the items back in the box.
We sat in silence , I didn't know what to say to even try and comfort him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly still not saying a word.
"Baby are you okay?" I asked worried that he hasn't spoke a word to me. He wiped the tears from his cheeks," I'll be okay it's just before the accident happened while I was away on tour , I had a heart to heart with the boys about how after we were married that I'd love to have a baby with you. So we could be a happy family and I guess it just seems like nothing will ever go to plan and I wish this was all just a bad dream. I wish you could remember me exactly and what we had. I also wish the accident didn't happen and I wish that our son was here with us. What did we ever do to deserve this? Please tell me because I'm losing hope of things ever being how they were and to be honest I don't know what to anymore y/n I really don't" he said softly , my heart broke with every word he said. " Mianhae RM, I really am , I want nothing more then to have my memories back and our son but I guess everything happens for a reason. I'd understand if this is all to much for you and you want to call it quits" I cried softly , tears falling from my eyes uncontrollably. RM pulled me close to him again and stroked my hair.
" I won't ever leave you y/n I love you to much and no matter how hard things are now I'd rather get through it together then live my life without you . I would also like it if you moved back in if you would want to that is" he said softly gently stroking my hair,It felt relaxing. "RM I'd love to move in but withe boys be okay if I moved in?" I asked worried that the others wouldn't like it. " Don't be silly you lived with us all before" he said kissing my forehead again , I love his sweet little gestures it make me feel special. I was excited to move in maybe this is what I need to be back to normal. I need to go back to how I was living before the accident. Living with RM and the others , spending as much time a I can doing things we all used to do in hopes of regaining my memories.