Chapter 36

( play the song while reading this chapter) 

 Time skip 1 year later 

" Sweetie Seo Ah needs her clothes changed again and I need to get ready can you change her please " Joonie pleaded knowing I couldn't say no to either of them. I took Seo Ah from Joonie as I kissed his cheek before he disappeared to change his T-shirt the joy's of having children is being covered in their sick. Finally half an hour a later we were finally on our way. Today we are taking Seo Ah to meet her big brother. When we arrived and made our way to his headstone Joonie knelt down " Hello son it has been a while and mummy and daddy are sorry so much has happened but mummy got her memories back and also we wanted you to meet your little sister this is Seo Ah your baby sister. We hope you will keep an eye on her and keep her safe my darling son " Joonie spoke while cleaning away all the dead flowers before he took Seo Ah and sat her on his lap. I sat next to them both. " Seo Ah this is your big brother and although you ca only speak and see him like this he will always be with you and us. He will always be our darling angel who was taken to soon. " I spoke my heart still aching from him being taken away from us but I know he will always be with us and he will protect his little sister. We placed down some fresh flowers and a little blue teddy from his sister before we said goodbye and promised to bring his baby sister to see him as often as we can so he could see her growing up. The three of us then went off into the sun set to return home as our little family thinking of how far we have come to get to this point in our lives. I have been married to Joonie since we went to JeJu island for the weekend and then the boys still all work on their music and tours. They actually have a comeback coming up and Joonie and the others want to make Seo Ah their little mascot on stage and Armys all agreed with the idea. When Joonie told them he was going to be a dad the amount of love and support we received was unbelievable so it is true Armys are the best fandom and family out there and I am grateful to have been a part in it all and will always treat them like part of the massive family that they are to Joonie and the boys and now me ans Seo Ah.  We Are one big massive happy family.....

THE END