Chapter 25

Today was different from the past couple of mornings I actually awoke next to my baby I looked over to see he was already awake and was watching me. " Baby we have practise today why don't you come with us" he suggested. Ever since the accident I haven't been to watch the practice once. " I'd love to" I spoke happily as I practically leapt  out of bed to get dressed. I stood looking through the wardrobe trying to decide what I want to wear today , When suddenly I felt RM's arm's wrap around me from behind as he started to kiss my neck. " Namjoon that feels so good" I moaned as he carried in kissing up and down my neck. " You called me Namjoon.... I love you baby and I'm going to show you how much I do" he whispered as he was still kissing my neck and before I knew it we had removed our clothes and we were making sweet love. After we collapsed on the bed all puffed out trying to catch our breaths when suddenly Kookie cam barging in " OMG I'M SO SORRY , OH NO MY INNOCENT EYES!" Kookie shouted a bit flustered. It didn't take long for Jin to come walking in "What is going on here? OH GOD KOOKIE OUT!" Jin snapped grabbing Kookie's arm and dragging him out and shutting the door firmly behind them both. I had gone bright red with embarrassment " Did that really just happen?" I questioned not wanting to believe it. " yes" Namjoon replied slightly lost for words about the current situation. I quickly got up and dressed as quick as I could just in case somebody else wanted to come in the bedroom I'm sure we have already scared pure innocent Kookie. Once we were dressed we went down to join the others who were waiting for us, poor Kookie was to embarrassed to even look at me . " Kookie I am really sorry" I said softly , " don't worry about it lets go" he replied still not looking at me. We all walked to the dance studio , Namjoon held my hand as we walked. Once we arrived I sat on the sofa in the corner where they all flung their belongings before they started dancing constantly for the next few hours without a break. After another hour they finally stopped and walked over towards the sofa. Namjoon slumped down on the sofa next to me resting his head on my shoulder. "Your doing amazing baby" I whispered encouraging him as I kissed forehead. " Thank you baby it means a lot to me" he replied. After they had rested for half an hour they started dancing again. I truly admire their determination to make sure every dance routine is perfect. Hours had passed and they were finally done for the day they must be exhausted just watching them made  me tired. We slowly started walking home. When we arrived we all just ate a sandwich as we were to tired ti make anything else, then I followed Namjoon up to our bedroom. "I'm going to grab a shower babe if your tired go t sleep okay" he said as he walked into the bathroom, I got changed and climbed into bed and fell straight asleep. 

RM POV 

Practise was tiring , I left Y/n to go to sleep as I really need a wash. Since she has moved in things have been brilliant between us , we have spent a couple of nights and this morning making love like before everything happened, I can't believe how much I love this girl and no matter what nothing will change that. She is and will always be my soulmate. I finished showering and got dressed before returning to the bedroom, Y/n was already snuggled up in bed fast asleep so I slipped into bed beside her. I can't believe this girl is mine and she always will be I snuggled up to my sleeping princess and went to sleep. 

Authors note

sorry for the short chapter this fanfic will be coming to an end soon which is upsetting i would like to know what would you all like to see happen ?