Chapter 35

I sat in the same spot barely moving in case one of them saw me and I couldn't have that. I sang along quietly to myself and listened to all their speeches. Until the 5th muster event was coming to an end and they were all giving their final speeches. Bang Pd has sent an announcement out while BTS were backstage explaining what would be happening and asking them to sing.  They all took turns giving their final speeches all filled with cuteness and giggles. Then it was Joonie's turn and he told everyone how he felt sad and how Tae was there for him. Tears had began to well up in my eyes hearing him talk about being upset but at least his pain is nearly over. 

( yes i know this happened in Seoul not Busan but oh well and sorry i  couldn't find one with captions press play and listen to love maze while you reads the rest of the chapter.) 

As they finished their speeches a sign flashed and Armys started signing Love maze like planned the boy's looked from one another confused but thankfully they didn't look behind them. I quietly snuck onto the stage behind them while Armys all carried on singing. I walked up and stood  behind Joonie at this point the other members had spotted me but didn't say a word but you could see the Joy and relief in their eyes.  I reached out and wrapped my arms around Joonie and gave him a back hug. He instantly turned around and stood shocked taking it in that I was standing in front him. Tears fell from eyes and down his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. " You are really here " He spoke softly holding me close. " Wait did you Armys know this was gonna happen?" Kookie questioned as the fans just screamed, then all the members cam over and we have a massive group hug. After a moment we all pulled away. " Surprise my Joonie bear " I spoke sweetly knowing I haven't called him that since the day before the accident. " Did you just call me Joonie bear?" Namjoon asked trying to take it all in. " Did you really forget my cute nickname for you ?" I asked in retaliation. He fell silent for a moment trying to wrap his head around things. " Rm isn't that your hoodie she is wearing ?" Tae asked next as I giggled waiting for one of them to realise I had my memories back. " Taehyung it may be Joonie's hoodie but I like wearing it when I miss him." I replied but still no one clicked so this is where I need to pull out the big guns. " Also boy's are we still planning a weekend in JeJu Island during your vacation next week I want to crab hunting with Joonie bear and Nature hiking with Taehyung " I pouted and that's when their expressions changed. " Y/n we spoke about this all before your accident how do you ..." Tae was interrupted by the shouting coming from armies, They all stood trying to listen to what the Armys where shouting. " wait wait on the count of three then you all shout okay ? 1...2...3..." Jin said and all together Armys shouted "Geunyeoneun gieog-eul doechaj-assda" ( she has her memories back) Joonie's looked me as if to ask is it true and I just nodded and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my forehead. " I love you so much" He whispered. He pulled away and smiled, he held my hand while they all said there final thankyou's and goodbyes to the fans before we all left the stage and went backstage. " I am never leaving your side again I promise " Joonie stated while still holding my hand tightly. Now is the time to tel him about our new baby we are expecting. " Joonie bear? Guy's? i have something else to tell you " I spoke taking a deep breath while they all came closer. " Well you see it won't just be us eight anymore " I continued the look of confusion all appeared back on their faces. " What do you mean ? Are you going somewhere ? I won't let you leave me or us ever again" Joonie started panicking. " I'm not going anywhere what I meant was Joonie baby , the love of my life your are going to be a daddy" I spoke smiling feeling a little worried about how he is going to react. He stayed silent for a minute until I see tears slowly streaming down his face. " I am going to be a dad " he spoke still taking it on board , he slowly looked up smiling he was so happy he was crying tears of happiness. We had another group hug as by now we were all crying together before we went back to the hotel for the night and went back home the day after.