Chapter 22

I awoke alone in bed the feeling from dream still lingering in my head , did I really lose my virginity to RM too? . I was glad RM had practice this morning so he wouldn't she the hot flush im in now after last night. The events of our love making followed by the dream replayed over and over in my mind. It was magical. I wonder how many times we made love like that. I need to stop thinking of this now otherwise I wont be able to do anything today. Hmm maybe I should cook dinner today, I went down to the kitchen to see what food I could use to cook a dish with. I was surprised to the cupboards and fridge full of food. What am I going to make and that's when I decided I was going to make Kal-guksu. I went around the kitchen taking out the ingredients I would need. Once everything was out I started prepping it all before I actually started to cook. After two hours it was all cooked and ready to be dished up . I looked at the time , it was only three o'clock, they wont be finished for another three hours. What should I do now to kill some time? In the end I decided to sit and watch Uncontrollably fond, I love this show its so emotional. Time passed quickly and before I knew it I had received a message from RM telling me they were on their way home. I got up of the sofa and went to heat up the Kal-guksu , I don't quite know why I made this out of all the dished I know how to cook. I was just about to start dishing it up into bowls as the boys all dragged themselves through the door. The smell of food seemed to wake them up a bit , as they took no time in sitting at the table awaiting their food. Once it was in front of them they wasted no time in eating and they didn't leave a single bit. " That was delicious Y/n thankyou" Kookie said as he finished his. " yes baby thankyou for cooking " RM softly said as he kissed me on the cheek before he stood and took all the plates to the sink and cleaned them. The others all said goodnight and went to their rooms , preparing for a comeback I can tell is very tiring I wish I could remember any of the things I used to do to help ease the stress for them.    "Shall we go to bed ?" I asked him , he looked exhausted he just nodded. I followed him up to our bedroom  , we got changed and climbed into bed. RM rested his head on my chest while I stroked his soft hair . I just laid watching him. How lucky am I to have been in love with this cuddly caring monster, as much as i hate not having my memories , I've learned why I fell in love with RM to begin with , I wish I didn't lose our son but all of this has made us stronger as a couple and once I open the seal on my memories back I will give him a child or as many babies as he wants I know nothing will ever replace our little angel. I love RM dearly and nothing will change that and nothing will ever replace him.  I woke up a couple of months ago not knowing who he was but my body knew and now look at us we are getting through it all together and if we can make it through this we can make it through anything . I gently stroked his hair until I started to feel drowsy and fell asleep with my head leaning on his peacefully.