chapter 14

*Dream Land*
I was nervous looking at the pregnancy test awaiting the results , Namjoon would be home from Tour later today  and I couldn't wait. I was stunned at the results I was pregnant! I'm going to be a mum! Namjoon was going to be a daddy! Tears welled up I'm my eyes I felt so happy. I couldn't wait to tell him, I went to work as usual. Next thing I was on my way home talking with Namjoon when the accident happened.
*END of dream*

I awoke in a panic, tears streaming down my face , no this can't of happened. I looked at RM who was still fast asleep, guilt washed over me. I need to know the truth. I quickly got out of the bed and ran downstairs to find my Eomma who was sat in the sofa, she looked over at me. " Everything ok darling?" She said patting the seat beside her, i walked over and sat beside her. "Not really I had another memory dream" I replied shakily. She took my hands into hers. "What did you see?" She questioned, I looked at her helplessly" I saw the morning of the accident untill the accident happened , Eomma was I really pregnant?" I asked scared of what she was  going to say. I was shaking, she held me close and stroked my hair. " Darling I'm so sorry but yes you were pregnant he was 17 weeks but the accident caused so much damage that after a day on support he passed away" she said softly crying. My heart was breaking how could I have lost my little boy aswell as my memories, I was crying my heart out. " What did you say? I was going to be a dad" I turned to see RM standing there tears falling from his eyes. "RM" I said but before I could go to him , he walked out and shut the door behind him. I went to get up but my Eomma stopped me," give him some time darling you both need time to take this is on top of everything else" she said softly, she got up and went over to the unit and grabbed a little blue box , she placed it on my lap. When I opened it there was a scan photo on the top. I held the photo and looked at the baby, my baby boy as my heart was breaking , I held the photo close to my chest as the tears poured from my eyes. Next I took out the tiny hospital band with baby Kim written on it. " They managed to keep him alive for a day on life support but in the end there was nothing the doctors could do ' she said rubbing my back as I held the little band in my hand tightly. There was also a tiny nappy and a clay plate with a small hand a foot print wrapped in a little blue blanket. I cried as I fell apart , why did this happen?"Eomma where is he now?" I asked wanting to know. "He is buried next to your grandma darling' she said. I put everything back into the blue box and took it with me and I left the house. I felt so numb , so broken. I slowly made my way to the cemetery and to where my grandma waa buried, and right beside her was a long grave with a gravestone that said Baby Kim. My heart broke even more as I sat next to the headstone leaning on it , holding the little blue box close to my chest. I cried and cried untill I was emotionally drained and passed out.

RM POV

I woke up in y/n's bed alone, where is she? It felt so nice to cuddle up with her last night and fall asleep. I put my shoes on and went downstairs. I could hear y/n and her Eomma having an emotional talk. I stood in the door way not wanting to disturb the mother and daughter moment.

Y/n's Eomma:" darling I'm so sorry but yes you were pregnant, he was 17 weeks but the accident cause so much damage that after a day on life support he passed sweetheart"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. No this can't be right, I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I heard y/n's sobs.

Namjoon:" what did you say? I was going to be a dad"

So many thoughts running through my mind, this can't be right.

Y/n:" RM'

I ran out of the house before she could say another word. This can't be happening , I ran to the hospital and demanded to speak to Dr Park right away. Dr Park arrived a few moments later.

Dr Park:" Mr Kim what can I help you with?"
Namjoon:" was y/n really pregnant and lost our son due to the accident?"
Dr Park:" let's go to my office and talk"
Namjoon:" NO! Tell me now is.it true!"
Dr Park:" please Mr Kim calm down... Nurse could you ease call Mr Kim's friend to come get him"
Namjoon:" just tell me now "
Dr Park:" yes Mr Kim it's true"

I fell to my knees, why? Were things not not bad enough , the love of my life forgot her memories and I was supposed to be a dad! Why didn't she tell me when she found out , I would have picked her up from work.
I felt so numb , my world was crumbled to dust around me. I was a mess and started to lash out punching the floor till my knuckles bled, completely oblivious to what was going on around me.

Jin:" NAMJOON STOP!"

I looked up to see the boys, they helped me up and took me home. I wished I could just dissappear , everything was falling apart. Once we arrived home I went and shut myself in my room before breaking down.