chapter 21

Finally RM came walking into to room drying his hair casually, before looking at me and studying my outfit. " Is that my hoodie ?" he asked giving me one of his cute dimple smiles. " yes" i replied blushing as I stood up to go and help him dry his hair. At long last we were finally both ready so we went downstairs to meet the others by the door where they were all impatiently waiting for us. "FINALLY!" Kookie shouted, I swear this boy would live in an arcade if you gave him the chance to. We all set off to the arcade discussing what games we were going to play first. "Hey y/n I bet I can beat you at Mario kart" Jin challenged me.  " your on!" I replied accepting his challenge. " Jin just because she lost her memories doesn't mean she lost her skills or ability to kick your ass"  Kookie stated defending his best friend honour. We made our way to the Mario kart game and me and Jin took our seats and began to play while the others stood around and watched the intense competition, as no many people can beat Jin but guess what I can. After I beat Jin three times he gave up and didn't want to play gain with me , while the others laughed at his defeat by a girl. " Y/n lets go play a shooting game next" Hobi suggested I nodded in agreement as I followed Hobi to go find a shooting game to play, I have no idea where the others went I just enjoyed playing this shooting game with Mr sunshine , after a couple of rounds Kookie appeared and took my hand lead me to to the dance mat machine. When we was growing up me and Kookie always used to come here after school and on the weekends to play this game. We were the masters of the game no one could ever beat our high score. We played and played until we had used all our energy and  we fell to the floor laughing , I have no idea how long we were playing for. We eventually got to our feet and went to find the others who we found all sat at a bench outside eating ice cream. I took a seat next to RM who instantly put his arm around me. " did you have fun sweetie?" he asked as he let me have some of his Neapolitan ice cream. " Yes I had loads fun thankyou all so much" i replied as we all sat giggling with one another and in this moment i forgot all that had gone wrong recently. It started to get dark so we made our way back home , when we arrived no one could be bother to cook so we all just ate cup noodles before we all retired  to our rooms. I sat on the bed next to RM, I looked deep into his eyes as he leaned in and kissed me passionately , I  deepened the kiss as my heart took control of my body. RM laid me down on the bed slowly and gently as he removed both of our clothes. We made passionate love not once but twice before we fell asleep in each others arms. 

*dream land *

" are you sure you want to do this ?" RM asked softly as he was kissing my neck before leaving a trail of kisses down my bare body. " yes i'm sure baby" i replied feeling overwhelmed but the sensation of his kisses. " if it hurts please tell me I know it's your first time" he said softly as he adjusted himself at my entrance. He made love to me slowly and passionately like I was the only girl he has ever loved.

* END OF DREAM *