chapter 20

RM POV

I was confused as to why all the boy's were smiling happily, maybe they hand done something they wasn't supposed to do. I ignored them and walked up to my empty room, you would have though that I would be used to living in that room alone and going to sleep and waking up alone by now but truth is I'm not. I  opened the door to be shocked as there was someone asleep in my bed. Who the hell is in my bed? I ran downstairs nearly tripping at the bottom, I regained my balance before making my way to the others were stood giggling with one another. 

RM:" WHO THE HELL IS IN MY BED?????" 

Tae:" you don't know her ?"

RM:" HOW WOULD I KNOW!" 

Kookie:" you asked her to move in"

RM:" What?"

I was so confused the only person I asked to move in was Y/n but we are supposed to be moving her in tomorrow. I rushed back up to my room to check if it was really her, I quietly walked over to the bed and leaned over carefully. It really is y/n what is she doing here? I'm so glad to be able to to see her and snuggle up with her. I carefully got under the covers and pulled her close to me and fell asleep with the love of my life safely in my arms.

Y/N POV

I awoke feeling RM's presence behind me, it was a sense of comfort and security, a sense of belonging. I slowly turned to face him as he was still fast asleep , I wonder what time he got back last night. I gently stroked his cheek when multiple images and moments flashed infront of my eyes of him sleeping.  

How could I have forgotten such precious moments. Tears started to make an appearance in my eyes, I hate that I don't remember , I hate what i'm putting him through and most of all I hate that I was incapable of protecting our son. Just as the tears spilled down my cheeks my handsome mister opened his eyes to look at me , he stared at me silence for a moment before he realised I was crying. " baby what's wrong? why are you crying?" he asked softy as he reached over gently wiped my tears away. I know that no matter what I will tell him everything after all he is my fiancé. " I was looking at you sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden a load of flashbacks appeared in my mind of you sleeping and it made me feel ever so guilty, that I lost my memories and our son. I lost out happiness" I sobbed , I couldn't hold my tears anymore while being openly honest with him. " baby it's okay, you have no reason to feel guilty and I promise you will get your memory back. Everything will will out and be okay again." He said softly as he held me close stroking my hair to comfort me. I immediately felt relaxed no matter how I feeling RM knows exactly how to comfort me and make my worried disappear with caring gestures. Is this why I fell in love with him in the first place? I really wish I knew why I fell in love wit him, he disturbed my thoughts by placing a soft sweet kiss on my head. Suddenly the door to the bedroom swung open and in bounced six hyper boys. " Good morning to the cutest couple in the universe" Kookie said as he sat on the edge of bed. " morning kookie" I replied wondering how they could all be in such a good mood this time of the day. " So we have a week now until we got to Busan for the weekend. Who's excited?" Hobi cheered he really is pure sunshine. " Is it really only a week away now?" I asked not really believing it , the time has gone so quick. " But this also means our comeback is only a week and a few days away too!" RM said sternly, we all looked at each other before smiling at his seriousness , but then again he is the leader and the most responsible. "As we don't need to move y/n today , what shall we do instead?" Suga asked , I was surprised he was even awake, I swear he is part sloth with the amount of times he sleeps. " shall we watch movies or go to the arcade?" Tae suggested , everyone looked directly at Kookie and you literally saw his face light up at the mention of going to the arcade. "ARCADE!" Kookie shouted , I think the decision on our plans has been made. " Arcade it is then, lets go and let these two get ready" Tae said as they left to room, I wrapped my arms around RM not quite wanting to leave his embrace but I knew I had to. I released him from my grasp, as he turned to kiss me before getting up off the bed. " I'm gonna grab a quick shower darling" he said grabbing his towel and a set of clean clothes , before leaving the bedroom. I stretched before getting out of bed myself and walking over to the wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of pale blue skinny jeans and a pale blue vest top. To finish of today's outfit I put on one of RM's hoodies, even tho it was massive on me I love  baggy clothes especially recently when iv'e been wearing RM's.  I was now all ready and sat on the bed waiting for RM to return from his shower.