35

Thirteen-year-old Boseon walked in through the front door, keeping the door open by habit of seeing his sister right behind him; but, the two were now in different schools, and the two got off at different times. The boy sighed, closing the door instead. Despite always wanting the younger girl to not be around while he hung out with his friends, he found it kind of lonesome to be away from her for that long. "Just two more years," he told himself, nodding as he walked into the living room. "Mom, dad, I made a new friend today!"

Boyeong and Vernon look up from their phones, smiling at the boy who had just walked in. "Really? Come tell us about them," Boyeong replies, turning her phone off and setting it down, the male next to her doing the same.

Boseon sat down on the other couch, swinging his feet slightly; despite being tall enough to reach the ground already. "His name is Suyeong, and he's really nice," he starts, smiling at his parents. He glances back at the towards the entrance room, looking back towards his parents. "He gets along well with the others, too."

"That's great, Xander," Vernon starts, noticing his son's fidgeting. "Xander, she'll be home in half an hour, don't worry."

Boseon gave his dad a smile, looking away from the entrance room. "Is it okay if they all come over tomorrow?" He asks, remembering the last time the guys came over; over a year ago, so it's been awhile. "Please?"

"They can always come over, honestly," Boyeong answers, sitting forward in her seat. "They're welcome to come in on their own, we don't care. The boys are always invited, and the same goes for Riley's friends."

Boseon nods, "What about coming over right now?" He continues, giving the two an anticipating smile. He watches them both nod, soon jumping off the couch to go hug them. "Thank you, thank you! I'll go text them!" He shouts, continuing to run around until the two adults could no longer see him.

"That boy," Vernon comments, shaking his head with a chuckle. "His acts as if we never let him hang out with his friends."

"He just never asks, but he knows that they're always welcomed inside," Boyeong continues, snuggling into Vernon's side. "It's just that he always hangs out with Riles after school, so he never thinks to invite his friends over."

"At least they're getting along," he replies, wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder; bringing deja vu to both of them. "The other boys should be getting here by the time Riley Bug gets here, so we just have to wait."

Time passes, and just as Vernon said, right after Boseon's four friends came into the living room, Hanbyeol came in right behind them with her own friend: Mingi. "You know, when I said you guys were welcomed into my house, I didn't mean all at once," Boyeong tells them, looking down at the seven kids. "Go, have fun. Leave us alone."

Listening to the mother's words, the kids scattered, making their way up the stairs and out of the living room. Boseon lead the group of his friends, heading to his own room; while Hanbyeol and Mingi went to her own room. The two siblings have had their fair share of friends over, but never at the same time.

Boseon sat down on his bed, feeling it sink the whole way down to the end. He looked down, seeing the four of his friends. "Okay, Hyeok, get the initiation ready," he starts, making Suyeong worry.

Chanhyeok listened to his friend, hopping of the bed to go rummage through said kid's closet. Suyeong, meanwhile, looked at his new friends with concern. "Yo, guys, I don't think I need an initiation to be your friend," he starts, being cut off by Minhwan.

"No, you're already our friend, doofus," the blonde states, rolling his eyes. "This is initiation for," he continues, leaning in closer to the boy. "Boy's Hour."

Suyeong leaned in closer, still confused. "What's Boy's Hour?" He questions, not knowing what was going on.

Minhwan was about to answer, but Boseon and Chanhyeok cut him off; a piece of paper on a clipboard being placed on Suyeong's lap. "Fill this out, newbie," Chanhyeok states, smiling at the boy as if the situation wasn't sketchy.

Meanwhile, in another room, Hanbyeol and Mingi laid stomach down on the girl's bed as they played against each other in Mario Kart. "That's not fair, Mingi, you just got a head start," said girl starts, pouting at her best friend.

"It's your car, I'm telling you, Riles," he replies, shaking his head while chuckling. "You need to use the motorcycles when doing these types of races, they're a lot better."

"Says the one using a car and still winning," she comments, glaring at him. "You're cheating."

"Cheating, how?" He questions, raising an eyebrow at her. "If anything, you're just being good at losing."

She sat up straight, the boy following after her. She pointed at him, shaking her head. "I made a statement, I'm just saying."

"I also made a statement," he replies, pointing back at the brunette. "I'm just saying."

Hanbyeol rolls her eyes, before launching forward to hug Mingi. He falls back, letting out a laugh as she get more comfortable next to him. "Now you can't beat me at all," she tells him, cuddling into his side.

"One day, you're parents are going to think we're dating," he starts, feeling her shrug. "And neither of us are going to know what to do."

"Please, they know us, we know each other," she responds, smiling up at him. "We have a future together, and it's not as a couple."

Mingi nods, remembering their agreement from when they first met. "We just need our U, and we're good to go."

Hanbyeol nods, the room staying quiet for awhile; excluding the Mario Kart music in the background. Just then, Hanbyeol realizes something. "Who's name starts with U?"