99

Both Hanbyeol and Boseon sat on the chairs behind the CEO's desk, looking at both of their CEOs on the other side. "So, what you two are saying is," JYP CEO starts, leaning over the table to get closer to the siblings. "You want to tell your fans that you both have been dating people with this song?"

Before the two can answer that question, Pledis CEO continues for the male. "Of course, we were both perfectly fine with it when you told us," he tells the two, standing beside JYP CEO's chair. "But are you sure everyone else will be fine with it?"

"If they're not fine with it, they're not our fans," Hanbyeol responds, surprising both adults. "They're not Players, nor Minutes. If they can't find themselves to support us, then so be it. They can leave with their negative opinion, and I could care less."

"Yeah, if they say they love everything about us, why is this any different?" Boseon continues, watching his sister's lean back into his chair with an amused look on his face. "You may just think we're saying this because we're kids, but sir, we love those two with all our hearts. If something goes out of hand, we will both handle it. You can trust us."

The JYP CEO nods, amused with what the siblings had to say about their collaboration and significant others. "I'm impressed, you two," he starts, the Pledis CEO agreeing with him. " You two are real strong, just like your mother."

The two smile, thanking the man. "I'll make sure I tell her the next time I see her," she starts, bowing her head slightly. "Mr. Bang," she finishes off, giving the mentioned man a small smile.

"Well, you can," the Pledis CEO tells them, motioning towards the door, the doorway opening soon after. "It didn't take long to find a few of these people, but some were very difficult to contact. They're all proud of you."

The room soon filled with fourteen familiar faces, making the siblings smile widely and run towards two of the new adults in the room. The others in the room whined, despite being grown adults.

"I am your favorite uncle and you haven't seen me in years, yet you didn't even run up to me," another familiar face states loudly, exaggerating for the youngest girl to hear. When she finally runs up to hug him, a big smile appeared on his face. "Uncle Junnie missed you, kid."

"Another Uncle missed the other kid, now come here, you over grown bean," Wonwoo, from beside Junhui, starts, extending his arm for one of Boseon's hugs. The teenager returns the hug, hiding himself in the adult's chest. "Oh my God, I don't mean to sound like every aunt, but you've gotten so big."

"Now, you have to tell us everything about Taeyong and Chaeyeon," Junhui starts, pushing the two siblings out into the hall, Wonwoo following behind him. The door shut behind the four of them, leaving only twelve with the CEO's.

Boyeong was the first to say something, walking up to her old friend. "Chan, oh my God, it's been forever," she lets out, hugging the now-CEO of of JYP Entertainment. "I knew you would always go this far."

"You literally saw me last month to check on your child, you Drama Queen," Chan replies, shaking his head as he chuckles. "I'm sure you want to catch up with the people you haven't actually seen in awhile, so do that before you see your children."

Before the girl could protest, her old friend walks out with the Pledis CEO, leaving the twelve in the room alone. She turns to her other old friends, smiling at them. "It's been awhile," she starts, nodding slowly.

"We've definitely all aged, that's for sure," Seungkwan comments, making all the others let out small laughs. "It's good to see you guys again."

It was just like old times, just the group of them; excluding Wonwoo and Junhui, of course. It really had been years since they had all seen each other, despite the small occasion where they'd invite each other over for a small hangout. They were all so busy, they didn't even have time for each other anymore. Even through all that, they still wouldn't be awkward with each other.

"I can't believe we're all together again," Seungcheol observes, taking in the moment. "Brings back memories, so many memories."

"I missed you guys, so much," Jeonghan continues for his friend, looking around the group. "I always watch those two on the television, and I just remember what we all did at that age, together."

"Now look at us," Chan huffs, questioning something. "We're all old, two thirds of us already have kids, and we still look good."

"We must all have the same skincare routine," Joshua answers, chuckling. "It was a good skincare routine, can you blame us?"

After all of them calming down from their fit of laughter, they just took in the silence, all of them standing their with smiles in their face. All the memories from their years together came flooding in, none of them regretting a thing.

"Now it's time for us to go aside," Seungcheol starts up again, catching everyone's attention. "These kids are going to go through so much, and we're going to be there for them."

A sniffle breaks the sentimental moment, making a few of the stiffle a laugh as they look over at the source. Boyeong stands where she was originally standing, tears running down her face as she tried to keep quiet.

She soon realizes all eyes are on her, making her wipe at the eyes. "Can you guys stop being so sweet, I'm trying my best here," she huffs, looking straight at Seungcheol. She drags her feet as she walks towards him, pulling him into a hug. "We wouldn't have done it without you, dad."