61

Hanbyeol smiled down at her phone, looking through all the positive comments on Boys' Hour. She saw most of the comments towards Boseon, due to him being known more than the other boys, but she enjoyed seeing comments of the other boys once in awhile. Despite being Boseon's little sister, her favorite had to be Hyunjin.

The two had talked a lot more after the announcement of Boys' Hour's debut, and they would send off messages to each other whenever. Hanbyeol hyped him up, seeing as he was the leader of five actual children. The two got along, more than the girl had with the rest of the boys.

Uyeong hits one of the drums, making his friend almost drop her phone. She looks up, seeing his cheeky smile. "Let's get back to practice, stop scrolling through comments again," he tells her, chuckling with Mingi.

"You check your phone everytime we have a break, Riles," Mingi continues for the other boy, shaking his head. "You want to make sure they don't get any hate comments, we get that. But, we're going to debut anytime now, and we need to practice."

"Yeah, the only hate comments you should be worrying about are the ones directed towards us," Uyeong states, smiling at the youngest. "Which will start soon, so stay on guard."

"I just want to make sure no one's saying anything bad about them," she responds, shrugging. She got up to walk over to her mic stand, throwing her guitar back over her shoulder. "They deserve all the love in the world, and I just don't want them to be hurt."

"We know that, Riles," Mingi tells her, giving a small frown towards her way. "But this debut for us is going to happen, and we should be focusing on it a lot. We care about the boys too, almost as much as you do, but if we start slacking off, our debut could get held back."

"We wouldn't want to miss the chance of promoting with Boys' Hour, now would we?" Uyeong questions, chuckling at Hanbyeol's shocked reaction. "Thought so, now, let's get back to work. This song just needs a bit more perfecting."

After a moment of discussing a bit more, they started to play the song once again. Uyeong started with the beat, waiting for the others to start playing on their cue. As soon as all three of them were playing together, Hanbyeol and Mingi started off the vocals, Uyeong soon coming in to rap for one of the verses.

The song sounded amazing and a lot better than before, all of them could tell. They had been working on it ever since Uyeong had finished the demos, which had been over a month ago, so they've had awhile to perfect it. They wanted this debut so bad, and they weren't going to let anything stop them.

As they were about to finish the song, another person had walked into the group's practice to listen to what they had come up with. The song soon came to an end, the unknown person startling the three teenagers with a round of applause. He chuckled as they all turned around, and he gave them a smile.

"It turned out to be really good," he comments, walking a bit closer to the group. "And I'm sure you've been practicing the other songs for the album?"

The three nod, only one of them speaking to answer. "Yes, we've been practicing the other songs a lot," Uyeong answers, smiling back at the male in front of them. "They're coming along real nice."

"I'm sure of it," the older male replies, nodding. "As the CEO, I'm impressed to see how far you guys have come since first auditioning. In fact, I've got a surprise for you three," he continues, watching the teenager's faces fill with confusion. "I have the official date for your debut, and we're going to start working on everything next week."

He watches as all three jaws drop in front of him, making him chuckle. "I'll give you more details over the phone, but for now, that's all I have to tell you," he continues, nodding. "Keep up the good work, you three," he tells them, before walking back out of the room.

An atmosphere of silence takes over the three for a few seconds, neither of them knowing what to do. The statement both excited them and overwhelmed them, to the point where they had no words. Within seconds, the instruments we're carefully left where their mics were, and the three were pulling each other into a tight group hug.

"I can't believe it," Uyeong whispers, holding onto his two friends for the life of him. "We're debuting in a matter of weeks, us, the three who were literally just simple kids a year ago."

Hanbyeol cleared her throat, making sure her two friends remembered who he parents were. "Yeah, I was kind of born with people outside of my family knowing who I was already, so."

"Yeah, but that wasn't because of your impact," Mingi comments, the three pulling away from the hug. "This is our chance to show people what we've got, and to be honest, we've got a lot to show people."

"We're going to be the best rookie band Kpop had ever seen," Uyeong tells the two, chuckling with them.

"Day6 is shaking," Hanbyeol comments, the two boys in front of her laughing. "HMU is going to rock people's socks off. Boys' Hour could never."

"Wow, you go from protecting them to wanting to compete," Mingi states, shaking his head.

"Please, she's always wanted to compete against her brother and his friends," Uyeong tells Mingi, shaking his own head. "This is just the beginning to that statement."

"And the beginning to our own story," Hanbyeol comments, smiling at her friends. "HMU is going to be the best rookie band, and there's no going back."