so sweet then I get a little angry

Jennie

Jennie

The sunray of summer cascades the heat down my skin— as I'm being kissed by the sun, and trapped in the middle of a crowd of stupid teenagers.

I entered the school and sighed heavily.

My senior year was just as boring as the other high school years I've had. It's full of fights, random hookups, drugs, and detention.

I unlocked my phone to replied to my friends;

Text From Jisoo:

Jendeukie, we need to discuss the math project after school.

Me:
Okay Jisoos

Jisoo, the girl who has been friends with me since middle school, is now going to graduate with me. She and I had our ups and downs, we hooked up even a couple of times, and decided that being friends with benefits will not do us any good.

Text From Kookie:

Yo, are you coming to the party tomorrow?

I sighed heavily, and it's been this way since forever. We would party, have someone call the cops, and go home. Jungkook who is my current brother's boyfriend has always been telling me to come to parties. And don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of partying, but sometimes I would want to just have some time for myself.

I sighed heavily and replied to his text.

Me: Sure I am

Almost seconds later he answered.

Text From Kookie

I heard Lisa is coming to the party, everyone is talking about her.

Lisa Manoban.

The girl who had the prettiest yet wicked smile. Popular and known among students for her sexiness, and I've hooked up with her a few times. And, it was like any other hookup. We fuck, and she would leave the next morning as nothing happened.

We would pretend we don't know each other in school, just for the sake of her reputation. And, I wouldn't be bothered to look at her, because to me she was like any other normal hookup. She was the type of woman to make you sexually aroused and turned on to be touched by her— but be quicker to pull away.

Lisa Manoban wasn't about romance.

Speaking of the devil, I catch her eyes as I'm walking in the hallway, she was talking to some of her friends. And not to forget mentioning; her friends are the hottest in school. But mine are too. And I would roll my eyes at how people saw us as rivals when we were nothing but humans who enjoyed pleasuring each other.