hard on the outside

Jennie

Jennie

Time isn't something wasted as our lips smash together. Lisa's scent was driving me crazy, and just like every time. These games always lead us to make out or having rough sex. I don't know what drove me crazy-- was it, Lisa, herself, or just how her moans came out.

A second we're arguing and a second, I'm pinning her down in bed.

"Jennie, I want you". Lisa's eyes glowed.

I just smiled to myself. There is a demon-like punishment that came from her lustful gaze. There is a huge gap between what echoed inside of me and the way she saw me. And why did I even care?

Lisa's body is a masterpiece.

And here I am.

"You want me?". I hungrily stared at her neck.

She pulled me closer, "Did I stutter?".

If I were someone else, my jaw would have dropped by her attitude and the essential tone she used. But, there is always this obscure feeling when it came to Lisa-- that made me want to make her scream in ways, that none of her exes ever thought of.

"I know how to make you stutter though..". I licked my lips as she opened her mouth to speak, "Challenge accepted--Oh fuck, J-Jennie".

Bingo.

I kissed and sucked just on the right spot as she tilted her head in pleasure.

I'm going to mark her neck.

And no, she isn't mine.

But we are strangers, with the same amount of hunger.

I wanted her to walk around the school, with the hickies that were made by me.

And see the priceless look on her face in realization; that I'm the same person, that fucked her.

It ain't something new, but I've never marked her skin before.

"I guess these hickies are going to do the job". I pushed her away and watched her stare at me breathless.

I simply turned around and watched her pull me back, "Where are you going?".

"Away from here". I spat.

"I seriously don't understand you, Jennie". Lisa angrily balled her fist, "You push me away when I get closer to you, yet pull me closer to you when you watch me with someone else".

I clenched my jaw as she spoke, "Are you jealous?". She smirked.

"You wish, Manoban".

"Then you're not leaving". Lisa blocked the door.

"Move aside, Lisa". I demanded but she didn't budge.

"Or what?". She looked deep into my eyes.

"Or I will fuck you like the way you deserve to be fucked".