i know what is love

Jennie

Jennie

As weeks passed by, I found myself staring at Lisa for longer than friends do. And maybe she was just a pretty human who knew the right way to lure me in every time into her trap.

She was so good at it. And Bambam told me a few minutes ago that Lisa wanted to see me.

So, I wonder what this brat wants.

I sighed heavily, while aimlessly walking through the empty hallways, and I don't know why my heart skipped a few beats when I got pulled into the janitor's room.

Lisa pulled me in and pushed me against the door, with her hands on both sides of my head.

My breath hitched, to say the least, "Why are we here?". I blinked at her.

"To talk".

"Talk?". I questioned.

Lisa nodded, "Yes, we need to talk instead of just watching you drool over me in the cafeteria".

"What?". I gasped, "I never did that".

Lisa tilted her head but I was just so caught up with the beauty of her mesmerizing eyes.

"Exactly that". She pointed at the way I looked at her.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her away from me. Trying to catch my breath, without making her notice that she indeed affected me.

"I don't know what you're talking about". I muttered and tried to open the door, I need to escape her, and her traps.

Before I stop knowing how to resist her every time.

Lisa harshly pulled me back, but to her body instead of the door. My heart was running a marathon at this point. Jisoos save me.

"Don't play dumb".

"Look, I just came here cause your so-called best friend told me that you wanted to see me, and now that I'm here, tell me what the fuck do you want—".

My words came muffled when soft lips got placed on mine.

And my eyes closed.

They closed so effortlessly and easily when it came to kissing her.

Lisa tilted her head, and bit on my bottom lip, as I whimpered.