see inside

Jennie

Jennie

Standing in front of the huge mansion is me— I'm standing in front of Lisa's house and I couldn't believe my own gay eyes.

This place is huge.

But as always, It's Lisa; this girl sure is full of privilege.

I sigh heavily and ring the bell.

Moments later, a maid opened the door and furrowed her brows at me as I awkwardly spoke. "H-Hey".

"Yes ma'am?".

"I was wondering if Lisa lives here". Shit, I knew Lisa lived here. So why did my ass have to act this dumb?

"Miss Lisa lives here". She confirmed, "But, she doesn't expect any visits today".

"I know". I sighed heavily, "But, I want to see her".

'I need to see her', is what I wanted to say, but my mouth stays shut as I watch the maid nod at me and leave shortly.

The anxiety that ran through me, was a deeper cause of not only excitement— but worry and want as well. Something about Lisa told me that the emotional impact that she's leaving inside of, is just a bad sign for me being here.

"Ma'am, Lisa doesn't want—".

I clenched my jaw and opened the door anyway. Refusing to listen to the maid, "Where is her room?".

"But ma'am—".

"Where is her room?". I monotoned harshly.

If Lisa wants to play this game of hide and seek, then I will be the one to seek her right in the spot she hid in. I'm not the Jennie who will just give up Lisa, that's for sure.

"Up the stairs, on the far right corner". The shaken-up maid says.

I nod at her and choose to take a rather aggressive approach than to calmly speak to Lisa. And why is she doing that? Why is she hiding away?

I knocked on the door, but there was a short silence before I heard her voice, which made my stomach feel so weird.

"Anna I said I—". Lisa's voice faded away as soon as I opened the door.

Her nose is red, and there are dark eye bags under her eyes. Lisa's hair was beautifully messy. I took in her pretty features and opened my mouth to speak, but as always. I'm mesmerized by her and her eyes.

"Done staring?". The bitchy sweet tone was back again as she avoided my eyes.

"Are you done hiding?". I raised my brow and gave her the most sarcastic tone.