time for your love

Jennie

Jennie

The next week comes and I barely saw Lisa, which was surprising, to say the least. This girl would be usually leaning against a locker, flirting with someone, or trying to seduce me into making out.

There is no in-between. So, where would she go?

"Looking for miss charming?". Jisoo held her backpack against her shoulder.

"W-what?". I cleared my throat and looked away. "What do you mean?".

She's smirking.

"You're looking for Lisa, aren't you?".

I shrugged my head and frowned, "Why would I look for her?".

She hummed suspiciously, "Seemed to me like you enjoyed the attention she was giving you".

"It's the other way around". I sarcastically remarked.

"You're truly that oblivious". Jisoo shrugged her head in disapproval.

I opened my mouth to speak but she got saved by the bell. I groaned and walked away to my class.

First-class; English.

I placed my books on the table and sat down—not minding the guys in my class who usually stared at my ass or made some dumb excuses to sit beside me.

They're a bunch of idiots, that's for sure.

-

Twenty minutes into class and my mind went back to the girl with long legs. Seriously, I'm supposed to be focused on what the teacher was saying, at least anything else.

So, why is my mind going back to her?

And, why did my heart rapidly beat in worry?

We usually had English together, but she's nowhere in sight. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I took my time and walked slowly in the hallway, as soon as I was about to open the door of the bathroom.

A few voices made me stop.

"So you're telling me her stepfather isn't willing to let her join the college dance program once we graduate?". The man who I assumed was Jackson, spoke with rage in his voice.

"Yes, he's thinking to send her back to Thailand so she can take care of his business instead". Bambam replied in a sad tone.